|Part Number||Japanese Saw 02|
|Product Dimensions||54.99 x 2.03 x 6.99 cm; 181 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Japanese Saw Dozuki(Dovetail)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Pattern||Japanese Dovetail Hand Saw|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||181 g|
SUIZAN Japanese Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Dozuki Dovetail Pull Saw for Woodworking
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||55 x 2 x 7 centimetres|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Number of teeth||15|
|Cutting angle||180 Degrees|
About this item
- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a "Pull Saw" .What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called "push saws." On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called "pull saws," which is what this product is. In comparison to "push saws," "pull saws" are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- JAPANESE STEEL: All SUIZAN japanese saws are consisted of top quality japanese steel. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using tranditional western style saws, and enables you to make more varified woodworkings products and thus change your life!
- MADE IN JAPAN:All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen.With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan's towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjō in Niigata
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We guarantee your satisfaction. We are confident that you will love our traditional Japanese saw. If you feel unsatisfied, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return. We will refund you the full amount paid for the saw. If you receive a saw with any imperfection, you can also contact our support team and we will issue a return and send you a brand new one.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lighter in weight!
- Requires less power!
- The resulting edge is cleaner!
- Very narrow kerf
- Smooth and accurate cut
- Sharp and thin blade
Japanese super steel
All SUIZAN Japanese saws are consisted of top quality Japanese steel. It uses high quality Japanese steel, which makes cuts to be sharp.
Do you know about a “Japanese Pull Saw“?
Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws.” It requires less power, realizes exceedingly smooth and accurate cut, and results that the cutting-section is clean. And particularly this saw's blade is sharper and thinner, and has a greater number of teeth per inch than comparable saws of its size.
MADE IN JAPAN BY JAPANESE CRAFTSMEN
All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen. While many other makers in Japan have shifted to creating products outside of Japan, we continues to plan, create trial products, and carry out product tests in our factory and are able to incorporate the fresh and new opinions of craftsmen. This allows us to ensure our high quality in our products.
Easy to interchange
The blades are easily removable and interchangeable. Links of blades are in all product links so you can easy to find them.
Over Fifty Thousand woodworkers Have Switched to SUIZAN
Over fifty thousand woodworkers, from executive woodworkers like professional carpenter, furniture maker, musical instrument makers to home carpentry and everyone in between, have switched to SUIZAN for our superior quality, unconditional support, and loyal community, and SUIZAN users are treated like family.
What is SUIZAN?
SUIZAN, a Japanese brand, creates the highest quality Japanese hand tools. With a history of over 100 years, all of the processes are completed in one of Japan’s town known for their craftsmanship. That’s why our products are highly appreciated by many woodworkers.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
He lit up like a kid on Christmas and walked to the shop mumbling happily... to this day I have no clue what it does..
I wasn’t going to write a review but since this is my 4th email asking me to review it... here ya go!
Overall, not bad, but more 'disposable' than my other saws, which I am trying to avoid. Better than the saws found at a large home hardware stores, but inferior to Gyokucho. I would buy again at a cost 30-35% less than Gyokucho or 5-10% more than hardware store brands.
I was expecting the saw to be a slow cutter, given the fineness of the teeth; however, I was very pleasantly surprised when it went through the wood like butter, both crosscut and rip. The saw never jams, which is more than I can say for the average traditional saw, owing to the fact the blade is slightly tapered and very thin. Despite its thinness, the saw is pretty robust although it would probably be instantly destroyed if it hit a nail. The blades are replaceable but currently, it's cheaper to buy a new saw.
I will certainly be buying a few more Japanese saws in the future and recommend these saws to anybody that wants a truly accurate cut in less time and effort than a traditional tenon (back) saw.
Fully switched over to western saws permanently because the rigidity and long life it everything.