|Product Dimensions||20.1 x 9.9 x 2.8 cm; 600 Grams|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Switch Style||Push button|
|Special Features||Easy to Install|
|Item Weight||600 g|
Jinvoo Smart WiFi Power Strip, 5-Feet 4-Outlet 4 USB,Independent or Group Control, Multi-Socket Power Outlet Extension Cord, Remote Control via Smart Phone,Timing Function,Smart Life, Powered by Tuya
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Item Weight||0.6 Kilograms|
About this item
- ★Voice or Remote Control★: smart power strip works with Amazon Alexa/ Google assistant; Remote control from everywhere ; Easy to install and use, Share with your family and they can also enjoy controlling home appliances.
- ★Space and Time Saving★：4smart outlets and 4USB ports，only one power strip ,for your fan, humidifier,phone, ipad, tablet, kindle, lamp ,save your space and make your desktop organized.smart power strip can schedule each outlet individually or in group to power on/off automatically based on your time routines. Schedule can be repeated daily or weekly.
- ★Independent Control★: 4 wifi smart plugs can control independently or together, and 4 USB ports are controlled as a one unit. Not only you can turn on/off the electrical appliances connected to the socket individually, and also can turn off all the electrical appliances at one click when you are leaving or not using. Very convenient.
- ★APP Control-Free★: "Smart Life" app control the smart power strip by your smartphone and tablet Support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.When you turn it on/off on app, you would find that the app and this smart device sync on/off, not time delay
- ★WARM TIPS - Feel free to contact us via Amazon if you have any problems with our products.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Money by Running the Devices on Your Schedule
With the wifi surge protector,you can manage computers, gaming consoles, entertainment centers or any device that can be powered off when not in use for energy savings.Monitor energy usage and costs at anytime.
Built-In USB Ports
4 USB charging ports are perfect for charging tablets, smart phones, power banks or any other devices that are powered by USB.By using timer function,you can stop overcharging and protecting your device
No Hub Required
The WiFi smart surge protector works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
Shell material: PC fireproof material
Total length of power cord: 1.5 meters,
Power cable (including plug) outside leakage length: 1.45 meters
Input voltage: AC110-240V 50/60Hz
Maximum current: 10A
Indicator light: blue flashing for standby, red for powering
Wireless Protocol: Wi-Fi 2.4G
Control: WIFI control
Radio rate: 30 meters indoor
Standby power consumption: < 0.1mA
Operating environment: -30 ° C --- 70 ° C, less than 95% relative humidity
Service life: 100,000 operations
1 x wifi Power Strip
1 x Wifi Smart Devices Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's very responsive and there's very little input lag. Maybe quarter of a second.
I'd had some previous experience with using automated lights and google-home, so if you've never done it before you might need to watch a tutorial. You can turn the devices off and on via the app. I think the ports are actually on 'off' by default until you switch them on via app or voice. There's also the option to enable or disable the power to the four USB ports. Unfortunately you can't disable individuale USB ports like you can with the main power ports, It's all or nothing. The USB ports on the device have saved me several power slots since I no longer need to use the adaptors.
Ultimately very happy with the device. The ONLY downside is that it has a red light on it which I don't think you can turn off. I would love to see a software/firmware update that alows that to go dark. Luckily it's not very bright and I keep it under my desk. If you're someone who wants a pitch black room, you may wish to put some kind of tape over the light. Otherwise great product.
Warning... if you have a 2/5 dual band wifi network, the unit tries to connect to the 5GHz AP, but it can’t.
You MUST disable your 5 GHz bands to connect and use this. Luckily I have a number of APs around the house, so disable only the one nearest to the smart outlet.
Overall the unit itself looks good and of good quality as well as functional. Recommend for anyone wishing to have control of their appliances etc.
So unable to use as a smart wifi power strip