|Package Dimensions||15 x 9.2 x 5 cm; 170 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||170 g|
Jinvoo Smart WiFi Touch Curtain Switch, Wireless Remote Control Window Curtain Switch Controller Roller Shutter Switch,Compatible with iOS/Android, Works with Alexa Echo and Google Assista,Smart Life，Powered by Tuya
- Unique design: low power consumption and long life. Touch design, highlighting high-tech, crystal panel, fashion, wireless remote control, simple and convenient, independent structure design, safe and reliable
- Free app control: Download the “Jinvoo Smart” app from the Apple Store and Google Play store, connect Wi-Fi devices to Wi-Fi routers, and Wi-Fi devices work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Manual control:The touch screen gives you a different feeling, the finger touch panel can be turned on and off
- Curtain Switch works with Alexa Echo and Google Assistant: support for voice control, smart wall switch for use with Amazon Alexa, Echo Dot and Google Assistant. Use the voice command to turn the on/off. Save the power of the button, especially when your hand is full. Life becomes easier
- Timing settings and remote control: You can remotely control the device via the mobile app, even if you are not at home, you can control the opening/closing of the curtain at any time. You can also set a time to open/close the curtain
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But.... be wary that this unit has a long rear end that houses the control unit - the location for our install was in brick and because the required hole was bigger than the switch it was replacing, this was a pain, but it would be much simpler in gyprock. I also created my own screw mounting holes as the build in ones are right up against the aforementioned control unit, meaning if you've chiseled an installing hole thats a fraction bigger than needed to give yourself wiggle room, then screws won't have anything to screw in to. *insert eye roll emoji here*. You'll also won't to make sure you can mount the (somewhat) flexible back plate PERFECTLY flat or you'll have issues attaching the tempered glass face plate.
Other than that, this is great. Assuming it lasts a while we'll be buying more to replace other switches we're too lazy to walk to or want to integrate with other Alexa skills.
Simple wiring change between switches L, L1 and N cables - easy as.
Hooking up the switch via Smat Life App was also staright forward (I had similar devices added before and found by try-error that Switch (Zigbee) option worked for me the best. Added to my Alexa and all works fine.
At this price its a fantastic item.