Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
- Security and risk management
- Asset security
- Security architecture and engineering
- Communication and network security
- Identity and access management
- Security assessment and testing
- Security operations
- Software development security
DIGITAL CONTENT INCLUDES:
- 1000+ multiple-choice practice exam questions
- Hotspot and drag-and-drop practice exam questions
– Dr. Craig S. Wright (GSE), Asia Pacific Director at Global Institute for Cyber Security + Research.
“It’s like a symphony meeting an encyclopedia meeting a spy novel.”
–Michael Ford, Corero Network Security
On the Internet, every action leaves a mark–in routers, firewalls, web proxies, and within network traffic itself. When a hacker breaks into a bank, or an insider smuggles secrets to a competitor, evidence of the crime is always left behind.
Learn to recognize hackers’ tracks and uncover network-based evidence in Network Forensics: Tracking Hackers through Cyberspace.Carve suspicious email attachments from packet captures. Use flow records to track an intruder as he pivots through the network. Analyze a real-world wireless encryption-cracking attack (and then crack the key yourself). Reconstruct a suspect’s web surfing history–and cached web pages, too–from a web proxy. Uncover DNS-tunneled traffic. Dissect the Operation Aurora exploit, caught on the wire.
Throughout the text, step-by-step case studies guide you through the analysis of network-based evidence. You can download the evidence files from the authors’ web site (lmgsecurity.com), and follow along to gain hands-on experience.
Hackers leave footprints all across the Internet. Can you find their tracks and solve the case? Pick up Network Forensicsand find out.
Complete, up-to-date coverage of the 2015 CISSP exam, including 1250+ realistic practice questions
Fully updated and featuring new exam question formats, this self- study tool contains more than 1250 realistic practice exam questions and offers 100% coverage of the 2015 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge. In-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers are provided for every question. This book is the perfect companion to CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition.
Designed as an exam-focused self-study aid and resource, CISSP Practice Exams, Fourth Edition, fully covers the eight newly-revised exam domains. The logical structure of the book allows you to focus on specific topics and tailor your study to areas of expertise and weakness. Each chapter presents more than 25 exam questions—an additional 1000+ review questions are contained in the book's electronic content.
- Fully revised to cover new exam domains and the 2015 CISSP CBK
- Written by leading experts in IT security certification and training
- Electronic content features 1000+ practice exam questions, including questions in the new drag and drop and hotspot formats