|Package Dimensions||9.91 x 9.91 x 8.64 cm; 204 Grams|
|Item Weight||204 g|
Jordigamo Egg Ring (4)
Enhance your purchase
- HIGH QUALITY - Our safety stainless steel egg fryer rings for your griddle are made from high-quality BPA free materials. They can be put to the test and used for years, helping you make delicious egg muffin sandwich breakfast, pancake meals or whatever else you can think of for yourself or the family!
- EASY TO USE - Our nonstick egg rings with handle accessories are super easy to use. Just lift up the small handle, place on your electric griddle or frying pan, and get to cooking! The metal circle form is perfect for making insane dishes like eggs benedict, poached eggs, or an egg sandwich for the road.
- MULTI-FUNCTION - These breakfast gadgets aren't just for eggs, oh no! Make pancakes, burgers, hash browns, omelettes, or whatever else you can think of with these egg rounds. The shapers are also great for sunny side up English muffin cooking if you're looking for the best breakfast you've ever had!
- EASY TO CLEAN - Just a little soap and water and these will clean right up in a jiffy. We had you in mind when we produced these, and want you to enjoy your food, not worry about the clean up! You also won't have to worry about melting these like some of those silicone eggrings our competitors are selling.
- U.S.A. Design and Testing: While our products are manufactured overseas (let's be honest, what isn't these days) ALL of our TESTNG AND DESIGN was done right here in the United States. Our USA customer service team stands by to provide you with exceptional, lightning quick responses to your every concern. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you want the best egg ring cooking set Look no further than our 4 pack egg ring kit! You get not 1, but FOUR egg rings in our set. Great for making slammin' breakfast dishes including: eggs benedict, hash browns, poached eggs, even burger patties! Our kit is made with quality products that blow all our competitors out of the water. We promise you will receive high quality cooking utensils that will create lasting memories for the people eating and cooking! Make delicious sandwhich meals with the best egg rings on Amazon! Great for using on your Blackstone or Camp Chef griddle, or any other electric griddle or frying pan you have around the house! No Assembly Required! Simply open our product and begin cooking up some mean dishes! Trust us to help you have the best cooking experience! Jordigamo team members want to have the best egg ring set for our customers. Our product will be the best you've ever seen! It's trendy, easy to use, and high quality. We are a U.S.A. based company run by Americans. We stand behind our products 100%. If you are unsatisfied for any reason we will send you a replacement right away! No. Questions. Asked.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 7 September 2020
Your cheap pan that may be a little warped is the reason egg seeps out...rings fault..
It's a piece of metal sitting in a hot pan, it gets hot..rings fault
Some egg sticks because it didn't occur to you to put a barrier of some sort on the ring like Pam.....rings fault.
Cooking on a flat griddle, spray them with Pam, Olive oil spray and taking them off the griddle by sliding your spatula through the handles will make all of these problems go away.
I'm probably a little jaded...I run a food truck and they sit in a quarter pan next to me IN griddle oil...so they're warm, oiled, and my griddle of course is flat.....and these have made my life so much easier instead of having to install a 2 eye gas burner just to be able to flip an egg....
And as for them being dented....does it occur to anyone to call these people and get another one sent, instead of coming here to flame them? lol
I don't work for the company.....but dang...sometimes people just wanna cry I think.....
Anyway....good investment, faster and more consistent product.....5 Stars from a guy that talks too much in Panama City Florida. ;)
I tried these new rings right away and I like them. They are smaller and really are more the size I wanted to have the egg fit the size of the english muffin. The other things I liked were they are an enclosed ring so egg is not seeping out where the handle is attached and the handles fold down nicely for storage when not in use. Two rings fit nicely in the pan. The only improvement I could see that could be added to this ring is to add something to end of the handle to be able to remove the ring from the pan without a potholder, because the current handle design of bare metal gets too hot.
The delivery was fast. The rings are packaged in a box which helps to arrive safely in the mail, yet the box is sent in a paper bag mailer, where USPS can damage the internal box. My egg ring boxes were dented when I took them out of the bag yet luckily the rings were not. A shipping suggestion would be to use a box and not a mailer bag/envelope to better protect the product while be shipped.