Other Sellers on Amazon
Joy-Con Pair The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Edition
Enhance your purchase
- One Left Hylian Shield Joy-Con Controller
- One Right Master Sword Joy-Con Controller
- 2 Grey Joy-Con Wrist Straps
- Compete against friends (or team up) at home
- Play online with other Nintendo Switch gamers
- Link up to eight systems together to play anywhere
- Additional Joy-Con or Nintendo Switch Pro controllers required for multiplayer modes; sold separately. Multiplayer features vary by game; see individual games for details
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 12.3 x 4 x 14 cm; 180 Grams
- Release date : 16 July 2021
- ASIN : B08WWFBBJQ
- Item Model Number : 045496431495
- Best Sellers Rank: 177 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Zelda Joy-Cons are a deep royal blue, adorned with Zelda-style symbols placed delicately around the buttons and analog sticks. The left Joy-Con features the eagle and Triforce seen on the Hylian Shield, while the right features the Triforce design seen on the Master Sword. In the trailer that revealed the new controllers, it appears the controllers may be two slightly different shades of blue. Players will be able to use these Joy-Cons in Skyward Sword with two different control methods. The first method will emulate how Skyward Sword was on the Wii, with motion controls for swinging the sword, aiming the bow, and almost every other action. Alternatively, players will be able to play in a buttons-only mode that maps sword slashes to the right analog stick.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jorge on 26 July 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 July 2021
Mine have started to drift after several
Weeks. Might be just mine. Shame cause they look good.