|Product Dimensions||7 x 2.5 x 12 cm; 450 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||450 g|
KERUI DW9 Driveway Alarm Wireless Weatherproof Outdoor PIR Motion Detector Indoor Chime Receiver, DIY Entry Auto Doorbell & Perimeter Security Alert System for Home Shed Garage Shop Store Restaurant ( Black )
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ① PIR sensor will pick up any movement 20ft in front of it, and send a signal up to 500ft (in open area) back to the receiver which chimes. The sensor is a passive infrared motion sensor that detects heat movement, 90 degree viewing radius from dead center, can be adjusted by 2 window covers in the kit. With the durable plastic lens and weather resistant casing (waterproof IPV4), it is suitable for monitoring specific outdoor areas such as driveway, front door, porch, shed, garage, etc.
- ② The receiver has an ON/OFF switch and a volume control. 16 alert sounds are selectable and each melody will play for a set duration, some repeat and sound off for 20s, some are as simple as doorbell rings and only last for a few seconds. Duration is dependent on the choice of the melody you desired. 5 volume levels up to 100 dB (MUTE included), along with the LED light indicator flashing, fantastic to give a visual alert that someone is coming up your door or the driveway.
- ③ Holds up to 8 sensors with 2 assigned to 4 zones, and any time a sensor that's triggered activates the zone it's paired with lights up (RED-1,GREEN-2,BLUE-3,PURPLE-4). Can even choose a different ringtone for each sensor, so that when a sensor is set off, you can easily tell where the motion has taken place by the LED color or a specific ringtone. Set your entrance of your store to zone 1, and set backdoor to zone 2, if motion is detected at the back, the GREEN LED lights and sound goes off.
- ④ Wireless sensor runs on 2* AA batteries (Not Included) for up to one year, portable receiver can be either plugged in using included AC adaptor or can run on 3* AA batteries (Not Included). Plugging in any standard outlet and using the batteries as a backup, even if there are no batteries in the receiver, it will retain the paring and alarm tone choices if unplugged or power fails. 1 sensor and 1 receiver are already pre-programmed so it is ready to work right out of the box.
- ⑤ The recommended position is mounting the sensor 3-4ft above the ground at the entrance to your driveway and pointed straight out towards your house. The mounting plate has 2 screw holes for mounting, screwed it right to the fence post, tree, stake in ground and more. This will decrease or eliminate false alarms from small animals, and avoid unwanted alarms from nearby traffic. You can minimize the effect by selecting the detecting range and adjust the aiming angle to cover the desired area.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
♥ Supports an unlimited number of receivers and 2 sensors per zone, for a total of 8 sensors per receiver
♥ Each sensor can be programmed to 4 separate zone with 16 available melodies, which allows you to distinguish where the alert comes from
♥ Search for “HOW TO PROGRAM & RESET DW9” (Duration 3:05) on YouTube to see the tutorial video
♥ Designed to monitor perimeter, entrance, or pathway around your home or business premises, position the sensor near the vulnerable and blind spot that needs extra precautions
These are a few of the example where it is being used, and the list is just endless.
√ Notify you of visitors pulling into your driveway
√ Alert you to trespassers on your property
√ Get to the front door before the impatient delivery men leave
√ Keep you informed of the wildlife activity on your acreage
√ Greet customers entering your store while working out of sight
√ Let your restaurant staff know that a vehicle is approaching the drive thru window
①The sensor eye will light up red when activated. Hardly noticeable unless you look directly at it, but it can be turned off by the LED dip switch inside the sensor, the choice is yours if you want to hide it away or keep it invisible even at night (THEY DO WORK AFTER DARK). Keep in mind that the low battery indicator needs the LED on. For the maximum effective range, turn off the sensor LED and set the detection range to “12 M"
②After detecting motion, the sensor “sleeps"for 5 seconds, allowing an object to pass through without setting the alarm off all the time, good for the battery saving as well
③Alkaline batteries will be severely depleted in cold temperatures, try lithium batteries in your outdoor sensor to avoid temperature-related issues