|Part Number||KERUI M7|
|Package Dimensions||17.78 x 11.18 x 4.32 cm; 450 Grams|
|Item Model Number||KERUI M7|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||450 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
KERUI Wireless Split Welcome Motion Sensor Alert Alarm System Doorbell Door Bell with Long Range Receiver and Transmitter Protection for Front Doors Entryways Garages Motion Doorbell
Enhance your purchase
- √ [ LONG RELIABLE RANGE ]--- Communication range of up to 150m/490ft (the distance from the sensors to the receiver In THE OPEN AIR) and Door chime triggered by PIR motion sensor that detection range about 2-8
- √ [ DIFFERENT CHIME TONES ]--- The receiver is a doorbell design with 32 different ring tones for personal preferences,press "music"button to choose ,4 levels volume adjustment((High/ Middle/Low/Mute) from 0-80
- √ [ VISUAL ALERTS ]--- When infrared motion sensor detect any movement, the Receiver will make an audible sound & the LED light will flash;the LED light indicator flashes to perform a visual alter. Great visual
- √ [ EASY INSTALLATION ] --- As for this visitor motion chime, there are no wires to run, no installation hassles, the sensor is wall mountable,before using,please read the manual carefully and put in batteries
- √ [ WIDE APPLICATION ] --- Use as a welcome doorbell chime at daytime and a burglar alarm system at night;can be used at doors,doorway,driveways,walking paths at your house,home, apartment, office, hotel, store
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
①easy to use it and quick install
②It is important to protect for your house or office
③Super strong signal
LONG RELIABLE RANGE
Communication range of up to 150 m / 490 ft (the distance from the sensors to the receiver In THE OPEN AIR) and Door chime triggered by PIR motion sensor that detection range about 2-8 m/6-26 ft to effectively keep you alerted of intruders or visitors.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It can be a bit tricky to position the sensor to avoid false alarms. When I had mine outside my apartment door, even with the sensor pointed right at the door I would get a false alarm every time someone walked past my door in the hallway. Eventually I was able to position it so that it would only go off if someone actually touched my door. However, vandals started tripping the sensor deliberately every time they passed by, because they could hear the chime through my door. I don't recommend this device be used in the common areas of an apartment or condo complex for that reason - it will be tampered with or stolen.
Overall, this is a great device especially for the price. I'm ordering the replacement sensor and I'll be using it as a "burglar alarm" to scare off my cat who likes to jump up on top of the bird cage at night!
the ''eye'' can be powered by battery or a 5v (cellphone charger micro usb).
It works like a charm , I didn't have any issue with it.
Turn the product on and all it will do is flash the light, and say something in chinese. It does this continuously and no matter what I do will not stop unless I turn it off. There are 3 buttons on the side and no matter how many times they are pushed they do nothing.
Update Oct 16, 2016......
This product no longer works properly, Sensor picks up motion but transmitter no longer has chimes
to let you know someone entered area