KEYESTUDIO 16-Channel 12-bit Servo Motor Driver Board I2C Interface for Arduino Projects
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||1 Centimeters|
|Colour||Servo Motor Shield|
About this item
- It's an expansion board, which can directly stack on the Arduino R3 board and can drive up to 16 servos
- Uses I2C input, just occupies A4 and A5 of the Arduino R3 board
- Contains PCB double sided holes ,which can direct to solder with components to build up prototyping circuits
- Servo power supply independent V + input up to 6V
Product detailsColour:Servo Motor Shield
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.91 x 5.41 x 1.55 cm; 28 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 July 2018
- Manufacturer : keyes
- ASIN : B0797JK4RW
- Item Model Number : KS0258
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When we are doing robot experiments, it needs to use multiple PWM ports to drive the servo motor, however, the common used Arduino R3 only has 6 PWM ports, so it is not
enough.This allows you to use this expansion board, which is directly stacked on the Arduino R3 board and can drive up to 16 servos. It uses I2C input, just occupies A4 and A5 of the
Arduino R3 board. The expansion board contains PCB double sided holes ,which can direct to solder with components to build up prototyping circuits.
1.I2C input, to control 16-channel PWM output
2.Servo power supply independent V + input up to 6V
3.Logic signal and logic power independent output 3-5v
4.Frequency of 40-1000Hz
5.Number of channels: 16-channel