Checked the items against the component list and all items included.
Car went together as per wiki web instructions. All projects were tested from project 1 to lesson 15.
The app downloaded to my Samsung phone and the bluetooth app worked to control
I did not use the Mixly app.
Two items were modified to improve the car,
1) I hot glued the ultrasonic sensor to the plastic platform instead of using the wire ties
2) I used a nine volt battery with case and on/off switch connected to the arduino uno R3 to power the car instead of the 4 x AA and 2 x 18650 cases
These changes, although not necessary, were solely for my convenience.
When inserting the display unit between the two platforms make sure the wiring connection is on the bottom or your display will show lights upside down.
A very solid kit deserves a 5 start rating.