|Device interface - primary||Buttons|
|Package Dimensions||13.46 x 8.13 x 3.3 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
|Date First Available||11 June 2020|
KEYESTUDIO BBC Micro:bit Kit with Microbit Board,Storage Bag for Kids and Beginners Mini PC to Learn Programming
Enhance your purchase
|Specific uses for product||Programming|
|Human interface input||Buttons|
|Wireless communication technology||Bluetooth|
About this item
- BBC Microbit is an ARM-based microcontroller designed consisting of onboard Bluetooth, accelerometer, electronic compass, three buttons, 5 x 5 LED dot matrix, it is only half the size of credit card and mainly used for programming education for teenagers
- Support PXT graphical programming interface developed by Microsoft And Support Windows, macos, ios, Android and other operating systems
- The programming environment is based on WEB services, no need to download additional compilers
- Burn and simulate program via USB on PC terminal .Wirelessly burn and simulate program on the mobile terminal via Bluetooth 6.Support multiple communication programming languages including javasript, python, mbed C
- In order to carry it conveniently, we put a micro: bit control board and two manuals in storage bag. With beautiful. storage bag, good gift for boy and girl
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Working voltage: 3.3V
Micro USB program burning / power supply port: 5V
PH2.0 power interface: 3-3.3V
Alligator clip interface: 3-3.3V
Detection range: 0-3.3V
Processor: ARM Cortex-M0 microprocessor
Working temperature: 0-85 ℃
Micro USB program burning / power supply port
PH2.0 3V power supply port
4mm crocodile clip interface * 5
Gold Finger Interface * 20
Size: 43 * 52mm
Packing size: 105 * 55 * 30mm
1*Beautiful packaging set
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This can can also be used on arduino and makes it easier to transition to non pcb modules.
Reviewed in Canada on 28 September 2020