|Operating System||Chrome OS|
|Package Dimensions||12.1 x 8.2 x 3.5 cm; 81 Grams|
|Item Weight||81 g|
|Date First Available||27 January 2021|
KEYESTUDIO Mega 2560 R3 Plus Control Board ATMEGA2560 Microcontroller Micro with Type-C USB for Arduino IDE
Enhance your purchase
- WORK AS ORIGINAL: This Mega 2560 Plus board works just like the original. It’s based on ATMEGA2560 microprocessor. Note it uses more stable USB to TTL chip CP2102 driver.
- It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, 1 ICSP header, and a reset button as well.
- This microcontroller can be used by connecting it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC to DC adapter. Also, it comes with the micro USB cable. It has upgarded as micro Type C USB Port.
- The yellow text on black board makes identifying pinsets a breeze. It will show you how these things work, designed for more complex projects as well.
- Tutorials Download: https://fs.keyestudio.com/KS0499
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KEYESTUDIO Mega 2560 Plus Board is an ATmega2560 micro-controller board.
Please Note this keyestudio mega 2560 plus board replaced with the USB-to--Serial CP2102 driver.
It works perfectly as an original mega board, but a little bit different from the USB serial chip.
Here is the tutorial link for setting it up with a Mac.
How to install the driver of CP2101 on MacOS system？
1.Download the driver of CP2102
2.Download the Mac_OSX_VCP_Driver
USB to TTL chip：CP2102
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended):DC 7-12V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (D0-D53)
PWM Digital I/O Pins：15(D2-D13 D44-D46)
Analog Input Pins: 16(A0-A15)
DC Current per I/O Pin: 20mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
Clock Speed: 16MHz
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The only comment I gave is the avrdude crapping out after writing the code. Thankfully unplugging the board gets the project moving again. This is teaching me to not upload ever 42 seconds... thus less a star. But man. Does keystone ever make a great product with a wack load of headers