|Package Dimensions||14.22 x 7.37 x 4.57 cm; 200 Grams|
|Item Weight||200 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||21 May 2019|
KEYESTUDIO SG90 9G Micro Servo Motor Robot Arm Helicopter Airplane Fans RC Toys with Blue Color (3pcs) for Arduino MEGA, R3, Nano
Enhance your purchase
- This kit mainly includes three micro servo motors with 90 degrees.
- The rotation angle of servo is controlled by regulating the duty cycle of the PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) signal.
- The standard cycle of the PWM signal is fixed at 20ms (50 Hz), and the pulse width is distributed between 1ms-1.5ms.
- The pulse width corresponds to the rotation angle ( 0°～90°) of servo.
- The servo has three interfaces, distinguished by brown, red and orange line (different brand may have different color). Brown line is for GND, red one for power 5V, orange one for signal terminal (PWM signal).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KEYESTUDIO 9G Servo Motor works great with the Motor Shield for Arduino, In the meanwhile,it has small size, light weight and beautiful package.
A great servo for beginners or anyone wanting to make something move.
Rotary Angle: 0°- 90°
No load speed: 0.12 seconds / 60 degrees (4.8V)
Operating voltage: 4.8V-6V
Stall Torque: 1.2kg / 42.3oz(4.8V); 1.6 kg / 56.4oz (6.0V)
Temperature Range: -30 to +60 Degree C
Dead Band Width: 7usec
Weight: 9 grams
Application Fields: helicopters, mini robot, toy boats, airplane, mini fans and other arduino experiments
3 x servo motor
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Work really well on my Ramps Motherboard.