|Package Dimensions||13.8 x 8.2 x 3.2 cm; 70 Grams|
|Item Weight||70 g|
|Date First Available||9 October 2020|
KEYESTUDIO Mega 2560 Board for Arduino with USB Cable
|Price:||+ $7.67 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- The Mega board is a microcontroller development board based on the ATmega2560. Mega 2560 works exactly like the original and updated with CP2102 USB to serial chip. It is 100% compatible with Arduino.
- It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, 1 ICSP header, and a reset button.
- The board has a nice supply of interesting input and outputs. Switches and LEDs and such. This board does come with a short and thick blue cable to connect to a USB port.
- It comes with instructions on downloading and installing a driver on Windows machines. The more basic tutorial is easy to figure out.The yellow text on black board makes identifying pinsets a breeze. It will show you how these things work, designed for more complex projects as well.
- More technical supports are available! Feel free to contact us via messages or email. We also have a one-stop store that provides various of open source hardware raspberry pi and micro bit, you can access this page at https://www.amazon.com/keyestudio
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KEYESTUDIO Mega 2560 R3 is an ATmega2560 micro-controller board.
It would be an intelligent choice of board for 3D printers, robotics projects and more other projects This gives your projects plenty of room and opportunities.
USB to serial chip：CP2102
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended):DC 7-12V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (D0-D53)
PWM Digital I/O Pins：15(D2-D13 D44-D46)
Analog Input Pins: 16(A0-A15)
DC Current per I/O Pin: 20mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
1 x KEYESTUDIO MEGA 2560 R3
1x USB Cable
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|