|Standing screen display size||1 Centimeters|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||11.18 x 7.11 x 3.3 cm; 60 Grams|
|Item Weight||60 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||26 March 2019|
KEYESTUDIO Micro Bit Expansion Board Shield for BBC Microbit V2, Microbit V1
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||1 Centimeters|
About this item
- Particularly design this keyestudio sensor expansion board V2 for micro:bit. breaks out all the PIO ports on the micro:bit control board into 3PIN interface (GND, VCC, Signal), easy to connect it with other sensor modules.
- Extending some commonly-used serial communication interfaces into pin or female headers with 2.54mm pin pitch, such as I2C and SPI communication pins.Allows communication between micro:bit control board and other communication devices
- Two kinds method to power the micro:bit board, through a black DC jack (DC 7-9V) or a mciro USB port (DC 5V) on the shield
- Connection Diagram, Sample Code, Using Method and Resources are provided in our wiki page. Technical support is available via email or message
- Solder is very clean, everything is aligned nicely, all boards are well packed after function, voltage, current testing, protected in a beautiful box. Up to FCC and CE Standard: made from environmentally friendly components and materials
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In the educational market, micro:bit control boards are becoming more and more popular.
However, a single micro:bit control board is not easy to test with other sensor modules.
We particularly design this keyestudio sensor expansion board V2 for micro:bit.
The sensor shield V2 breaks out all the PIO ports on the micro:bit control board into 3PIN interface (GND, VCC,
Signal), very easy to connect the micro:bit control board and other sensor modules.
Moreover, it also extends some commonly-used serial communication interfaces into pin or female headers with 2.54mm pin pitch, such as I2C and SPI communication pins. So that this shield will allow communication between micro:bit control board and other communication devices. You can power the micro:bit board through a black DC jack (DC 7-9V) or a mciro USB port (DC 5V) on the shield.
When power the sensor, you could select the supply voltage 3.3V or 5V via jumper cap V1 and V2.
Power input: black DC jack (DC 7-9V) or micro USB port (DC 5V)
Voltage output: select 3.3V or 5V via jumper cap V1/V2
Comes with a power indicator
Extends the PIO of micro:bit into 3PIN interface
Serial communication pin
I2C communication pin
SPI communication pin
Dimensions: 65mm x58mm x12mm
Send the code to your micro:bit board, and insert it into the sensor shield.
Then set the V1 and V2 to 5V output, power it via DC jack (DC7-9V).
Connect the LM35 sensor and 12C 1602 LCD to the sensor shield using jumper wires.
Finally display the current temperature value on the LCD.
You could refer to an example picture above.
KEYESTUDIO Sensor Shield V2 for BBC micro:bit * 1
Visible screen diagonal
1" / 1 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Mala compra, ahora he perdido mi microbit y tengo otro tiesto que jamás usaré, y para colmo, no se siquiera si esto tendrá algún tipo de garantía.