|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Package Dimensions||11 x 7.2 x 3.8 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
|Date First Available||11 June 2020|
KEYESTUDIO PCB Prototype Board Solderable Breadboard for Arduino UN0 R3, MEGA, Double Sided Electronic Circuit Prototyping Board Solderable for Arduino Controller Projects DIY (10 Pack)
Enhance your purchase
- Good Value PCB Diy Kit-contains 10 pieces prototype circuit boards and comes with a beautiful box
- Perfect size for Arduino R3 projects-seamlessly plug it into the arduino board with the pin headers and 4 mounting holes at the corners
- High Quality-solid and sturdy glass fiber FR4 material proto boards, thick and double sided
- Very Convenient-clear yellow pin labels and pre-tinned plated holes on board make you easily solder components and sensors for your projects without mistakes
- Hole-pitch: 2.54mm/ 0.1inch, Hole-diameter: 1mm/ 0.04inch, allowing easy attachment of medium sized wire
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KEYESTUDIO prototype pcb boards are solderable breadboards with the same size as regular Arduino board, and with the same connections to pins and power rails. You can not only directly solder the components on the top surface of uno to complete various prototype circuits, but also can paste Mini breadboard to complete various circuit experiments using jumper wires.
- Dimension: 5x7 CM
- Thickness: about 1.6MM
- Quantity: 10 pieces
- Material: High quality of glass fiber FR4
- Color: Black mask, silver tone, yellow pins label
- Hole-pitch: 2.54 mm/ 0.1 inches
- Hole-diameter: 1 mm/ 0.04 inches
- Quality PCB boards for prototyping
10 x Prototyping Boards