KEYESTUDIO Robot Arm Car Kit for Arduino IDE with Ultrasonic Sensor, Line Tracking Sensor, Bluetooth Module, Intelligent and Electronic Starter Kit for Programming Enthusiast
Enhance your purchase
- This is a kit that combines robot arm and smart car, which is very suitable for electronic programming enthusiasts. If you have the theoretical basis of electronic programming, you will be able to master it well. We will also provide English manuals.
- Multiple Controls: PS2 joypad control, full automatic and App control(iOS and Android system)
- Note: The Battery is NOT included in the kit, please prepare it yourself. We are responsible for the quality of the items in the kit. If you have any questions about product quality, please feel free to contact me, I will respond quickly and solve the problem satisfactorily.
- Easy to Build: no soldering circuit required. Be able to experiment with robotics and programming microcontrollers.
- Tutorial download: https://fs.keyestudio.com/KS0520
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KEYESTUDIO Robotic Arm Car for Arduino IDE-Lots of support for you
- KEYESTUDIO Robotic Arm Car for Arduino: The interactive educational robot kit for children to learn visual coding, building and programming.
- Designed for mass hobbyists to learn robotic arm control.
- The robot is made of metal structure, solid and durable. The assembly is very easy as you believe that you can install the KEYBOT well within 30 minutes.
- In terms of coding, you will learn how you, the C programming language, and the platform work. Even beginners with no coding knowledge can easily understand the graphic program. Take your brain on an inspiring journey through the world of programming. Get started now!
Bluetooth control mode
Connect bluetooth on the phone (up, down, left, right) to control the direction of the smart car
3 in 1 robot for KEYESTUDIO
You could learn how to control a mechanical arm and a smart car. Plus, they can be combined to transform into a smart car with a mechanical arm.
About acrylic protective film:
- To protect the integrity of each acrylic piece, there is a protective film on top of the acrylic.
- Before assembling the robot, remove the protective film and you will see a brand new acrylic sheet
- This kit does not contain batteries. You will need to bring your own 2 18650 batteries.