|Product Dimensions||10 x 5 x 1 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Weight||20 g|
|Item Model Number||KW-Q1PRO-EU|
|Date First Available||1 July 2020|
[Pro Version] KIWI design Grip Cover for Oculus Quest or Rift S Touch Controller Grip Accessories Anti-Throw Handle Protective Sleeve with Adjustable Hand Strap (Black, 1 Pair)
- [Unibody Design] KIWI design Touch Controller Grip Cover protects the controllers from impacting, scratching and soiling, Knuckle strap lets you no longer worry about letting go of the controllers when you are throwing something in VR which adds so much to immersion.
- [Premium Material] Grip cover is made of eco-friendly premium silicone which is non-slip, durable and comfortable to enhance your game enjoyment. Knuckle strap is made of durable PU Leather for comfort and sweat resistance.
- [Great Adjustability] Nylon Magic Tape with Metal Buckle design makes the knuckle strap adjustable to fit different sized hands. Rotatable Rivet enables you to slightly adjust the angle according to the different sized hands or game actions, adding more flexibility.
- [Nice Details] The texture of the protective shell increases friction, improves grip and wicks sweat; The bottom of the grip cover is lengthened which is more comfortable for people with large hands to hold and easy to reach the all buttons; The reserved hole allows for the original wrist straps to remain in place, which is an added layer of security.
- [Easy to Install & Remove] Unibody design makes the grip cover very easy to integrate into your controller or remove. With 2 Ear Buckles to secure it to the ring, no worry about vigorous movements will make the cover start to slide off. Package Included: 1 Pair Touch Controller Grip Covers with Knuckle Straps. 18-month product warranty and 24x7 hrs friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Easy to put on your controller and with the 2 ear buckles to secure it to the ring, no worry about vigorous movements will make the cover start to slide off.
KIWI design Pro Version Grip Cover for Oculus Quest or Rift S Touch Controller with Adjustable Hand Strap (Q1Pro)
Do you worry about battery of headset won't get you much playtime?
- The Touch Controller Grip Cover completely solves your issue of accidentally throwing your controllers across the room, also provides a better protection for your controllers.
- The knuckle strap is adjustable so that you can share with friends who have different sized hands, increases immersion as you can completely loosen your controller without dropping it.
More Immersive Game Experience
You don't have to grip controller during your whole gameplay and allow for a more natural hand movement while playing, make a lot of games more immersive.
Release Your Hands Freely
Using the strap that wrap around the back of your hand allows you release your hands from the controllers easily but keeps them in place.
Comfortable & Sweatproof
Well designed and made, it is great for comfort and keep the battery cover in place, also a huge plus for you to solve your sweaty hands problem.
|Silicone Ear Muffs for Oculus Quest(Q8)||Oculus Quest Link Cable(QC)||Battery Pack for Oculus Quest(Q5)||Knuckle Strap for Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S(Q1)|
|Compatible Device||Oculus Quest||Oculus Quest headset||Oculus Quest||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S|
|Size||21*9*3cm||Cable Length: 16ft/5m||3*3*10cm||18*10*0.8cm|
|Materials||Silicone||Tin-plated copper/PVC||Silicone, PU Leather, ABS Plastic, Metal, Cloth Line, TPU||PU Leather|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These grips however do not have that problem. Combined with being attached to the sides of the grips instead of to the controller, they dont get in the way in the slightest. The straps are fully adjustable allowing complete comfort for your playstyle and can even be taken off if you prefer (although I have no idea why you would do so if you buy these).
They attach with a buckle which works well. This buckle i feel however is the weakest point. However its also easily the most replaceable piece, its a simple plastic square buckle for the straps to loop through.
The grips themselves do feel slightly on the cheap side however they work. One thing they really should have is more of a 'grippyness' to them, other grips have something like a texture on them which helps me keep the orientation and stuff correct wheras these dont have them as much. The texture is subtle. Id argue for the price there could be better quality material used for this, but it works well nonetheless.
They stay attached through the tightness of the grips on the handles of the controller combined with attaching at 2 spots on the ring around the controller. This part is the second weakest part for me, the material at this section is at its weakest and if you move it wrong I feel it could possibly tear.
A major con for me as someone who plays beatsabre with the sabre handles is having to take the grips on and off, these grips take a few minutes to take on and off each time. If you are more interested in just playing beatsabre, these are really not for you. However in titles like superhot? These are amazing. Being able to let go of the controller and still move it feels great. Doesnt feel like it could slip off at all.
The fact these also can use the standard wrist straps too for extra support incase they do somehow slip off is great and feels fine.
Question is..Are these $40AUD worthy? That really comes down to you and how you are going to use them. For me, most definitely. If you are playing games like superhot and other fps and such, these are worth the cost and I really do recommend picking these up. I rate it 4.5 out of 5, these would be 5/5 in my eyes with those few little things fixed.
- The build is overall really nice
- The new strap design lets you let go of you controllers and have them stay securely on your hand (much like the vive index controller strap)
- Seems sturdy, made of really nice feeling material
- The part where you hand touches the edge of the strap can get alittle irritated over time as it's a tad bit sharp, but overall it didn't bother me much
- You have to remove the entire case everytime you change the battery so that can be alittle bit of a hassle.
But otherwise, it's an overall really nice quality grip cover and is well worth the money I spent on it.
However, this strap actually covers two of the 15 IR lights used for tracking (see image), and it does slightly negatively affect tracking in some situations. for example when i need to drink a potion in the game 'Blade and Sorcery', it is far more difficult due to the angle. i am trying ways to mitigate this problem by detaching the top but it sacrifices the top clips which means i could potentially accidently throw the controllers.
The Velcro strap is comfortable and very easy to use. I seriously recommend these and will be ordering another set for my partner and her quest.
They also help a lot with grip fatigue.
They feel like a high quality silicone, reasonably thick, doesn't cause me to sweat, and easy to wash if needed.
They also feel great, I like the subtle texture in the materials used. Very easy to put on and very secure.
Was blown away by the quality of these grips. They are comfortable and prevent the Rift S battery cover coming off, which can happen at times. Definitely worth the price 🙂
Top reviews from other countries
Delivery was quick and they were well packaged without wasteful packaging I might add! 10/10 from me
Not only is the strap considerably more comfortable, but the silicone gives it a nice feel and lots of grip. also prevents sweat from going into the battery compartment on long sessions. Changing batteries is now more of a mission, but I knew that going into it. And for the added benefits it gives I gladly make that small sacrifice.
Pros stops battery compartment slipping, allows you to let go to add to immersion, confidence it won't slip out your hand
Cons needs to be removed to change batteries or use 3rd party attatchments