|Manufacturer||Knipex Tools LP|
|Part Number||13 71 8|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 5.08 x 1.27 cm; 280 Grams|
|Item Model Number||13 71 8|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Forged Wire Stripper|
|Item Weight||280 g|
KNIPEX Tools 13 71 8 Forged Wire Stripper, 8-Inch
|Price:||+ $9.66 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Screw cutting cuts 6-32 and 8-32 without threading and cut be cut from either the front or the back!
- Locating ridges - easy to locate stripping holes by using one of the locating ridges
- Strips both solid and stranded wire from 10 to 20 AWG
- Shear cutting blades offer 50% higher cutting capacity than competition and 25% cutting power reduction
- Cuts cable, wires, NM-B, BX and MC
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KNIPEX Tools new patent pending Forged Wire Stripper is a true game changer. It strips solid and stranded wire 10-20 AWG. Wire locating ridges make it easy to find stripping holes. It cuts 6-32 and 8-32 screws without threading from either the front or back of the tool. Cutting blades are designed to cut individual wires, NM-B, BX/MC, and battery cable. Lock can be used either right or left handed. Knurled tip and wide flat jaws for better grip. Also includes wire looping groove and gripping area for pipes.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|