|Part Number||71 01 160|
|Product Dimensions||16.6 x 4.6 x 1.3 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Model Number||71 01 160|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||71 01 160 KNIPEX CoBolt® S|
|Item Weight||100 g|
KNIPEX 71 01 160 CoBolt S Compact Bolt Cutters black atramentized plastic coated 160 mm
|Price:||+ $8.88 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Specially suitable for small hands
- Precision cutting edges for soft and hard wire as well as piano wire
- Cuts components such as bolts, nails, rivets etc. up to Ø 4.4 mm
- Most efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance with little effort
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
71 01 160 KNIPEX CoBolt S
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Thought they might be too small for my hands (size 7 glove - border of small / medium) but they fit nicely and even one handed I can cut through the type of stuff I might come across doing home DIY.
I already own a 180 pair of Knippex high leverage combination pliers that aren't a patch on the cutting capability of these little beauties. As a tool that will last a lifetime, it's worth adding a pair to your toolbox and using them to cut the bits around the house or garden that either might damage regular pliers or if you don't have a strong grip.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 April 2020