|Model Number||87 41 250 RAP|
|Product Dimensions||24.13 x 4.7 x 1.91 cm; 340.19 Grams|
|Item Weight||340 g|
KNIPEX 87 41 250 RAP Raptor Pliers
|Price:||+ $10.52 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||24.1 x 4.7 x 1.9 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.75 Pounds|
|Cutting width||1 Centimeters|
About this item
- For hexagonal screws and nuts width across flats 3 / 8 - Inch - 1 1 / 4 - Inch); self - locking in the range of (11 / 16 - Inch - 1 1 / 4 - Inch); no slip and less effort required on work pieces
- Replaces a complete set of spanners, ideal for tightening locknuts
- The plier - type gripping movement of the jaws allows threaded connections to be tightened and released quickly using the ratchet principle
- Perfect fitting grip on bolt heads and nuts with metric or imperial sizes; no rounding of gripping surfaces
- Secure catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
KNIPEX Tools - Raptor Pliers
- For metric and imperial nuts and screws with widths across flats from 10 to 32 mm (3/8" up to 1 1/4"); self-locking from 17 mm: no slipping on the workpiece
- Zero-backlash gripping of metric or imperial hexagonal headed screws, no rounding of bolt heads
- Reliable and tight gripping of rounded, rusty, or thick coated bolts and screws
- Ideal for work on vehicle brake systems
- Quick tightening of bolted connections using ratchet action
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Favourable lever action: optimum transmission of force
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece, also possible with one hand only
- Guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Replaces a set of wrenches, ideal for tightening locknuts
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Multiple Slip Joint Spanner "RAPTOR"
The Raptor Pliers combines the convenience of the comfortable push-button adjustment on the workpiece and the function of an all-purpose tightening tool. Jaw gripping with zero backlash prevents slipping on the bolt head or rounding edges. Even rusty or thick coated bolted connections which have no surfaces capable of being gripped reliably by a conventional spanner can be managed by the exceptionally powerful closing gripping jaws of this spanner.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|