|Package Dimensions||21.41 x 8.89 x 8.2 cm; 340 Grams|
|Item Model Number||100 LED UV|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||340 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
KOBRA UV Black Light Flashlight 100 LED #1 Best UV Light and Blacklight For Home & Hotel Inspection, Pet Urine & Stains - Ultra Intensity 18W 385-395nm LEDs Spot Counterfeit Money, Leaks, Scorpions!
Enhance your purchase
- A TIME AND MONEY SAVER: This flashlight is a wise investment, as it will help you save thousands of dollars in the long run. You will no longer have to resort to having your carpets steam cleaned, multiple times a year, for fear of not spotting invisible staining, or wait around for a hotel or house inspector to find a free spot in his or her schedule! With this flashlight, you can perform all these tasks yourself, just as quickly and efficiently!
- MORE THAN STAIN REMOVAL: Marvel in the wide applications of UV light! Pinpoint the origin of leaks of ANY kind, such as UV-dyed antifreeze and neon, helping you take immediate action and prevent them from spreading any further! Trace counterfeit money and protect yourself from losses. Also, if you are into scorpion hunting - this flashlight is ideal to spot these nocturnal creatures during their natural activity times!
- POWERFUL ILLUMINATION: No need to walk around aimlessly or break your back bent over carpets! Backed by an impressive 100 LED bulbs, this flashlight emits a bright light that covers wide areas, effectively reducing the time it takes to complete a thorough inspection.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Take Advantage Of Black Light Ultraviolet Rays To Perform Much-Needed Daily Tasks
You've likely heard of the existence of UV flashlights and Blacklight Flashlights, but probably think their use is restricted to highly trained professionals.
Well, think again!
A UV Flash Light CAN be used by anyone, without the need of advanced or professional training seminars. But what would you use it for, you think?
Here's just a partial list where a UV light and black light flashlight will save you from trouble and unnecessary expenditures:
Makes For An Outstanding Tool For Security Control
Tracks Rodents & Find Out Their Hiding Place
Helps You Complete Hotel Room & Rental Home Inspection - UV Makes Urine, Semen & Other Bodily Fluid Stains Fluoresce
Is Perfect For Those Looking Out For Minerals, Scorpions & Other Arthropods
Invest In Your Very Own Kobra UV Flashlight and Black Light Flashlight
Our extreme power 385-395nm LED blacklight flashlight is water- and shock-proof, featuring a rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design!
- Bulb Type: 18W LED 385-395nm
- Bulb Life: 100,000 Hrs
- Body Material: Aluminum With "O" Rings For Water Resistance
- Battery: 6 x AA Battery (not Included)
- Battery Life: Aprox. 20 hours On 6 AA batteries
- Switch Type: Push On/Off Button
- Weight: 445g
ATTENTION: Due to the intensity of this UV flashlight, it is advised to be handled while wearing protective glasses. DO NOT look into this device or flash it on anyone's eyes while in operation.
Click Add To Cart Now And Get To Work, Unmasking All That's Hidden From You!
Hurry Up Before We Run Out Of Stock Again!
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But further to this, whoa! Our carpet lights up like a Christmas tree with cat vomit! We usually clean them up asap, but finally we can solve the mystery of the midnight spew without fuss, all thanks to this awesome UV torch.
By Paul Roder on 26 December 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 25 November 2016
I am sure that uvBeast will say that theirs is better but I highly doubt it. In fact, if these units didn't roll off the same assembly line, I'd be VERY surprised.
On the outside...
Same body markings
Body comes apart in same places
Same LED throw at given distances.
Same LED hue.
In taking them apart...
Same battery caddies
Same LED array
Same PCB with the LEDs
Same wires that connect the PCB
Same cheap plastic light bezel
At time of writing the uvBeast was $35 and the Kobra was $25. I say, save yourself money and buy the cheaper of the two, whichever that is.
I bought the KOBRA UV Black Light Flashlight to use outdoors, at night. It is more powerfully bright with a wider lens. So, I expect to find scorpions heading my way one of these nights. And "no", I will not "catch and release". I will poison and squish any such creature, scoop its remains into a bag. and throw it away (I have read that if you leave a dead scorpion in place, its scent will draw other scorpions).
So, thank you KOBRA for producing this great tool!
I also took it on a trip recently so I could check the cleanliness of bedding and carpeting (both of which were in surprisingly good condition). This is a good, solid black light.
We have numerous pets and accidents in the home do happen. In an effort to make sure we were cleaning it all up we got the light. To look at the carpet ( which is a dark color) you would think it was fine. It's unbelievable how wrong we were. Turned off the lights and turned on the flashlight and the carpet lit up like a Christmas tree. There were urine stains everywhere. The sad thing is, that after 2 days of scrubbing the carpet with everything under the sun. Turning on the flashlight shows the spots are still there. I think we were better off not knowing.