|Package Dimensions||17.78 x 9.91 x 7.11 cm; 36 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||Flat Black 10-Pack|
|Item Package Quantity||10|
|Item Weight||36 g|
KOOFIZO 1808 Bin Cup Drawer Pull Handle for Bedroom Bathroom Cabinet Cupboard Desk Drawer Dresser Kitchen, Black
|Price:||+ $13.10 Delivery|
|Handle type||Pull Handle|
|Item weight||36 Grams|
About this item
- Sturdy & durable bin cup drawer pulls.
- High quality flat black color, individual safe packing.
- Screws of 22mm & 25mm long included, most suitable for door / drawer thickness of 17-20mm.
- 3" / 76mm standard screwhole distance, easy fitting or replacing.
- Classic cup pull handle to update kitchen cabinet, bedroom dresser, bathroom furniture.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
*Screwhole distance: 76mm/3inch;
* Overall width: 94mm/3.7inch;
* Height: 31mm/1.22inch;
* Projection: 29mm/1.14inch;
* Screw sizes: 8-32X22mm & 8-32X25mm;
Included screws are most suitable for door / drawer thickness of 17-20mm, screws of special lengths need to be prepared separately.
* Finish: Flat Black
* Each cup pull is individually polybagged, attached 2 pairs of screws;
* 10 cup handles packed in a box as 1 unit;
* Solid zinc material+high quality finishing;
* Comfortable and durable at high-traffic application;
* An ideal bin cup pull for kitchen cabinet cupboard bathroom bedroom dresser and all rooms ;
Choose Koofizo Hardware=Get Good Value!
Any question or problem with the goods, please don't hesitate to contact us. We will do our best for buyers' satisfaction.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 20 November 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 27 April 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 14 May 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 23 August 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 13 January 2020