|Manufacturer||Idel Versandhandel GmbH|
|Compatible Devices||Television, Router, Modem|
|Mounting Hardware||1 KabelDirekt SAT cable with 90° angled male connector^1 service card|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Product Dimensions||304.8 x 37.85 x 4.83 cm; 59.87 Grams|
|Item Weight||59.9 g|
|Manufacturer||Idel Versandhandel GmbH|
|Item Model Number||971|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||13 April 2017|
KabelDirekt 10 feet 75 Ohm HDTV SAT, TV Cable, 90° Angled, Male F-Type Connector to Straight Male F-Type Coaxial Cable for TV, HDTV, Radio, DVB-T2, DVB-C, DVB-S - Pro Series
Enhance your purchase
- IMPROVED QUALITY (as of Nov. 2016): We have fundamentally revised the cable to perfect the durability, stability and precision fit.
- SAT CABLE: The KabelDirekt SAT cable with angled connector is suitable for digital and analogue reception of signals from the cable network. Ideal for all devices with F-type connection, e.g. receiver, SAT devices and set top boxes. The angled connector allows the cable to be connected even in tight spaces.
- SHIELDING: Double, high density shielding material (aluminium Mylar + braiding) for a perfect ratio between shielding and flexibility. This achieves excellent shielding for perfect reception, no mechanical impact on your device sockets and easy installation. The shielded full metal connector provides a perfect shielding transition.
- QUALITY CHECK: Each SAT cable is checked in our production. This includes automated, visual and functional tests. More than 2 million customers worldwide place their trust in our quality management and customer service.
- WARRANTY AND SERVICE: We are available for any questions or enquiries before and after your purchase. You also receive an 18 month warranty on your TV cable.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KabelDirekt SAT cable male F-type connector (angled) > male F-type connector (straight) class A
Use the KabelDirekt satellite cable to connect your television, receiver or radio to your receiving socket.
We have optimized the cable design, connector design, and connector dimensions for this product to provide you with a compelling product.
KabelDirekt satellite cables are designed for maximum transmission quality.
This is achieved through a powerful shielding combination of aluminium Mylar foil and aluminium braiding. The shielding in the actual connector is additionally ensured through a solid metal connection and copper sheet. The result is a true shielding factor > 100 dB.
In addition to this excellent property, KabelDirekt satellite cables are equipped with high purity, oxygen free copper conductors and gold plated precision connectors. This results in a signal that is absolutely true to the original. These strong inner values are supplemented by a resistant PVC sheath and high quality connector housings for a long service life of the cable.
Area of application: Transmission of analogue, digital and HD signals from the satellite network to TVs and receivers.
Transmission of data (Internet) to cable modems and routers.
Scope of delivery, warranty and service
In addition to the product, you also receive comprehensive support for any type of problem, at any time. All products come with an 36 month warranty.
Scope of delivery: 1 KabelDirekt SAT cable with 90° angled male connector, 1 service card
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I saw the appeal if having a nice cable come out flush with the wall. But it's not worth it.
How the 90 degree bend is used for coax cables allows too much noise and degrades signal quality very harshly.
I think this cable would be fine if you were connecting a TV to a cable box and NOTHING ELSE.
**DO NOT USE TO CONNECT CABLE MODEM TO COAX TAP**
I have no noticed any speed differences with my internet connection. I have this going from the wall to my modem.
Would definitely recommend this brand that needs quality coax cables, especially the right angle ones if you need it lower profile to the wall.