Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Kathleen Bradley
Kathleen Bradley, CPC, is a recipe developer, writer, business consultant, and certified professional coach. Her work has been featured in popular health and healthy cooking publications, including Cooking Light, Health, and Self.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Kathleen Bradley
If you suffer with symptoms of IBS, you know that digestive troubles and pain can disrupt your day-to-day life. Fortunately, researchers have come up with a new treatment plan to help you control symptoms: a low-FODMAP diet. FODMAPs are a collection of short-chain carbohydrates that are difficult to digest and found in many common foods, like wheat, milk, beans, and some vegetables, fruits, and sweeteners. The Everything Guide to the Low-FODMAP Diet walks you through the step-by-step process for identifying your individual sensitivities--and gives you options and substitutions so you can enjoy your favorite foods again.
Learn how to:
- Understand food allergies and intolerance
- Identify high- and low-FODMAP foods
- Eliminate FODMAP sources from your diet
- Stock your pantry for success
- Create your own personalized diet based on your unique needs
- Re-create favorite recipes using low-FODMAP ingredients