Kathy Siegel MS RDN CDN
Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Kathy Siegel MS RDN CDN
Kathy Siegel, MS, RDN, CDN is a registered and certified dietitian nutritionist and nationally renowned health expert, with a Master of Science degree in Health Communication from Boston University. Kathy has over two decades of expertise as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) working in wellness, integrative nutrition, culinary nutrition, and health marketing communication. Kathy is founder and director of Kathy Siegel Nutrition where she works with health brands, food commodity boards, and organizations creating and directing health communication campaigns and wellness initiatives. Kathy also acts as a freelance nutrition and health writer, as well as a spokesperson. Her expertise has been included in publications and media including The New York Post, TODAY, NBC, Food Network, U.S. News & World Report, Livestrong, The Independent, and Readers Digest. Kathy is passionate about sharing nutrient-dense dishes that are delicious and satisfying. Connect with Kathy at www.kathysiegel.com.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Kathy Siegel MS RDN CDN
Make clean eating easy with nourishing vegetarian recipes
Eating a clean, wholesome vegetarian diet shouldn’t be complicated—and should always leave the body and mind feeling good. Enjoy plant-centered dishes that taste great and support overall health with The Eating Clean Vegetarian Cookbook. Discover how eating clean can combine with a vegetarian lifestyle to help increase energy levels, promote healthy immunity and digestion, and reduce the risk of disease. Then explore a wide variety of recipes that use accessible, minimally-processed ingredients.
- Jump-start clean eating—A starter meal plan and plenty of tips for eating clean make it simple to integrate whole foods and fresh produce into an everyday routine.
- Quick and easy recipes—Many of the dishes can be on the table in 30 minutes or less or can be prepared in just one pot or pan, so prep and cleanup are fast.
- At-a-glance dietary info—Each recipe lists nutritional facts, and handy labels indicate nut-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free options.
Put nourishing vegetarian meals on the table every day with this clean eating cookbook.
Clean eating made simple—create healthy whole-food dishes in 30 minutes or less
It’s time to get a clean eating cookbook that makes it easy and excuse-free! The 30-Minute Clean Eating Cookbook is filled with essential tips for changing the way you approach mealtime and bursting with more than 100 flavorful recipes that even novice cooks can whip up in a flash. No diets and no fussy techniques: just wholesome food, fast.
This clean eating cookbook makes eating well simple with a comprehensive overview, as well as must-have info about the benefits of replacing processed foods with fresh, healthy ingredients. No matter how busy you are, this tasty collection of quick-fix recipes guarantees you’ll be able to nourish your body with the nutrients it needs.
The 30-Minute Clean Eating Cookbook includes:
- 115 Delicious dishes—Create sumptuous dishes for every meal with simple-to-cook recipes that only take 30 minutes from start to finish.
- Clean eating simplified—Learn how to get the most out of your shopping trips, properly portion foods, meal prep, and even stock your kitchen with this clean eating cookbook.
- Convenient labels—Satisfy everyone thanks to recipe labels that let you know whether recipes are gluten-free, vegan, one pot, and more.
Get a clean eating cookbook that truly sets you up for success.