|Package Dimensions||119.38 x 11.43 x 11.43 cm; 2.99 Kilograms|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Lights||120|
|Special Features||Instant On|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||2.99 kg|
Kihung T5 LED Tube Light Fixture 4ft, 20W, 2200lm, 4000K, Led Light Strip for Shop, 8-Pack
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Instant On|
About this item
- Upgrated Version T5 Integrated Fixture. looks elegant,use square cover,material is more strong.
- SUPER BRIGHT - More than 2200 lumens output 4000K (Daylight), 20w low power consumption, Save 65% on your electricity bill
- LINKABLE - Extendable design, could connect up to less than 6 tube lights together with seamless connectors or 48 inches connector cords.(no linkup more than 6 tube light )
- EASY INSTALLATION - Plug-and-play. Just use the included snap joints to hang it up and insert the plug to light it on
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - 3-year unlimited warranty, easy and fast replacement is offered if any quality issue
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kihung LED T5 Integrated Single Fixture is a great option for lighting up garages, basements, work areas, utility rooms etc.. It provides you much brighter, cheaper and healthier lighting than conventional fluorescent light and can easily replace any existing fixtures.
8 x LED T5 Integrated Single Fixture
4 x Power cord with On/Off Switch
8 x Installation Accessories
6 x 48 inches long Connecting Cords
8 x Small Connectors
Beam Angle: 270 degrees
Luminous Flux: 100-110lm per watt
Color Rendering Index(CRI): 80
Lamp Power Factor: 0.98
Input Votage: AC85-265V
Material: Top quality Aluminum & superior PC
1 Highly efficient 100~110 lumens output per watt.
2 Low power consumption and low thermal output.
3 Environmentally friendly: mercury free.
4 Lower maintenance costs compared to existing lighting.
5 Long life span: 50000 hours - lasts up to 10x longer than conventional lighting.
garage, offices, plazas, hospitals, hotels, subways, terminal buildings, schools, supermarkets.