Kindle Oasis Premium Leather Cover (9th & 10th Generation) - Rustic
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to perfectly fit the ergonomic contours of your Kindle Oasis (9th Generation only—will not fit prior generation Kindles).
- Supple premium leather protects your Kindle and develops a natural patina, making each cover unique.
- Opens and closes just like a book to wake your Kindle or put it to sleep.
- Thin and lightweight design allows for hours of comfortable reading.
- Magnetic attachment ensures cover is securely closed.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 19.2 x 14.8 x 1.6 cm; 125 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Amazon
- ASIN : B07B8KXY1Q
- Item Model Number : P16RXT
- Best Sellers Rank: 27 in Amazon Devices & Accessories (See Top 100 in Amazon Devices & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, there is one potential reason why you may want to consider the other standard cases Amazon makes instead of this one is because those cases are water-safe. One of the big advantages of the Kindle Oasis is that is waterproof, so you can comfortably read in the bath, by the pool, at the beach etc. without any worry of your device getting wet. But this case is almost certainly NOT the kind you would like to get wet (to be fair, I haven't submerged it in water to definitively test this, but from the very light splashes it it has encountered I don't think it would hold up well).
So, in conclusion, I think this is a lovely case for what it is, but if think you might like the option to safely use your Kindle & case around water at all then it may be worth considering one of the other water-safe cases which Amazon offers.
Hopefully that was of some help in making your purchase decision! :)
1/ to protect my kindle Oasis when I put it in a bag when I travel as I don't want the screen to be scratched
2/ to offer a better touch feeling when I read as I don't like that much the cold plastic-metal touch feeling of my kindle
That product will certainly protect my kindle very well when I travel, it does the job, no doubt.
But I'm disappointed with the cover material: the leather looks ok, but the rest of the cover is made of plastic which feels like cardboard under my fingers: it's hard, cold and slippery. I don't like it.
And last but not least: the price. 94AUD is way too expensive for that product !
For all these reasons I give only two stars. It doesn't worth much.
I honestly thought they’d sent me the standard black leather by mistake.
After handling it for a week it’s a touch lighter and quickly starting to get marked. This is meant to be a leather that gets distressed and shows up wear. Do NOT buy if you want a case that looks new forever (or more than a week) ...or one that looks like the official picture.
The only downside to this is that if you flip the front around to the back, you lose the contoured back to hold on to, so I tend to leave the front cover dangling on the side.