- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Kindle Oasis Water-Safe Fabric Cover (9th & 10th Generation) - Charcoal Black
Order within 22 hrs and 38 mins
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to perfectly fit the ergonomic contours of your Kindle Oasis (9th Generation only—will not fit prior generation Kindles).
- Water-safe fabric cover complements your Kindle Oasis, so you can read in more places.
- Opens and closes just like a book to wake your Kindle or put it to sleep.
- Thin and lightweight design allows for hours of comfortable reading.
- Magnetic attachment ensures cover is securely closed.
- Choose from three colours—charcoal black, blue and red.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsColor:Charcoal black
- Product Dimensions : 17.2 x 15.6 x 1.2 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Amazon
- ASIN : B07B8DTLWW
- Item Model Number : P16RXT
- Best Sellers Rank: 20 in Amazon Devices & Accessories (See Top 100 in Amazon Devices & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I previously bought a cheaper cover and the plastic edges cracked and broke. Save yourself the trouble and spend the money on this good quality cover.
It is now August 2019 and the rubber around the edges of the cover has started to fray in several spots. It comes off in strings of rubber. It will end up looking shabby, and be rough around the edges. Not good when it has been cared for, and is less than a year old!
2 things i wish i should have known before purchase
1. it surely adds a decent amount of weight. the cover itself probably weighs the same as kindle.
2. Back of the case is made of hard plastic. I would like it more if it's softer or made of rubber.
I had hoped to read in bed and less disturb my wife with the bright light, but on soft tone light, the light is just not enough to read a book, or is extremely straining for the eyes.
Verdict: not recommended, vastly overpriced.
Otherwise it’s a near perfect product.