|Standing screen display size||2.5 Inches|
Kingwin KU-3200U3C CNC Aluminum Dual M.2 NGFF B/B+M Key SSD SATA Based Raid External Enclosure, USB 3.1 (Gen 2 Type C) up to 10 Gbps Speed, Support UASP, Hot Plug & Play, LED for Access & Power
Enhance your purchase
- External enclosure for 2.5" SATA Hard Drive
- USB Type-C Gen 2 interface, applicable for PC, notebook and Mac
- Up to 10 Gbps data transfer rate in USB 3.1
- Slim aluminum case, supports UASP
- Support hot Plug & play, compatible with 7mm & 9.5mm 2.5" Drive
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Specifications Type: 2.5″ SATA SSD/HDD External Enclosure Interface: SATA to USB 3.1 Gen 2 Color: Black Dimensions:: 5" (L) x 3" (W) X 1/2" (H) Weight: 0.12 lbs. OS Support: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS10x & Above Transfer Rate: 10.0 Gbps Features External Enclosure for 2.5" SATA Hard Drive USB Type-C Gen 2 Interface Up to 10 Gbps Data Transfer Rate In USB 3.1 Slim Aluminum Case Support Hot Plug & Play Applicable for PC, Notebook and Mac Supports UASP Compatible with 7mm & 9.5mm 2.5" Drive.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
There are however no instructions.
It arrives fully assembled so:
1. Use provided screwdriver (or a better one) to remove the two screws on the USB port end. I found that the USB cap doesn't just pop off. So I rethreaded one of the screws slightly onto the usb cap, (one turn) and used that as leverage to pull the end off.
2. Assembly is then fairly obvious.
3. If you are using a brand new hard drive on windows, the driver will install but the hard drive will not show up in file manager. This is because the drive has not been formatted so it can not be detected it. You have to format it. Go to Administrative Tools (search) --> Select Computer Management --> Storage --> Disk Management. Then you will see the drive there and windows will say "it's not formatted". You then right click on the unformated drive volume and format it. Then it will be fully recognizable at that point in windows.
Good product. No instructions. No worries.
La velocidad de transmisión es bastante rápida y me gustó que viene con led para indicar cuando la unidad está en uso.
Lo único que le puedo criticar es que el tornillo para sujetar el ssd viene bastante apretado; casi lo barro para poder quitarlo y meter el disco.
En general, muy buen producto.