|Item Model Number||DST-25-BL|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 2.54 x 10.16 cm; 18.14 Grams|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12.7 x 2.5 x 10.2 centimetres|
|Item Weight||18.1 g|
|Manufacturer||KWI Technology Inc./Kingwin|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 January 2018|
Kingwin KU-3200U3C CNC Aluminum Dual M.2 NGFF B/B+M Key SSD SATA Based Raid External Enclosure, USB 3.1 (Gen 2 Type C) up to 10 Gbps Speed, Support UASP, Hot Plug & Play, LED for Access & Power
Enhance your purchase
- External enclosure for 2.5” SSD/SATA HDD
- Up to 5.0 Gbps data transfer rate in USB 3.0
- Slim plastic and metal case
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
External enclosure for 2.5” SSD/SATA HDD up to 5.0 Gbps data transfer rate in USB 3.0 slim plastic and metal case easily add storage to any system with USB1.1/2.0 or 3.0 support hot plug & play support all 2.5″ hard drives applicable for PC, notebook & Linux attractive LED indicator for HDD access & power
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
There are however no instructions.
It arrives fully assembled so:
1. Use provided screwdriver (or a better one) to remove the two screws on the USB port end. I found that the USB cap doesn't just pop off. So I rethreaded one of the screws slightly onto the usb cap, (one turn) and used that as leverage to pull the end off.
2. Assembly is then fairly obvious.
3. If you are using a brand new hard drive on windows, the driver will install but the hard drive will not show up in file manager. This is because the drive has not been formatted so it can not be detected it. You have to format it. Go to Administrative Tools (search) --> Select Computer Management --> Storage --> Disk Management. Then you will see the drive there and windows will say "it's not formatted". You then right click on the unformated drive volume and format it. Then it will be fully recognizable at that point in windows.
Good product. No instructions. No worries.
La velocidad de transmisión es bastante rápida y me gustó que viene con led para indicar cuando la unidad está en uso.
Lo único que le puedo criticar es que el tornillo para sujetar el ssd viene bastante apretado; casi lo barro para poder quitarlo y meter el disco.
En general, muy buen producto.