|Package Dimensions||19.89 x 15.49 x 9.6 cm; 1.68 Kilograms|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Hole Centers: 3in(76mm)|
|Item Package Quantity||30|
|Item Weight||1.68 kg|
Square Kitchen Cabinet Pulls Drawer Handles Brushed Nickel T Bar 3in Hole Centers 30 Pack - Homdiy HDJ22SN 5in Overall Length Dresser Knobs Stainless Steel
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- High Quality & Popular Finish: Made of Stainless steel with Popular Brushed Nickle Finish
- Measurements: 3in Center to Center with 5in Overall Length Width:12mm(1/2in)X12mm(1/2in),Height:34mm(1.34in)
- Exquisite Design: Popular Modern Style T Bar Cabinet Pulls,will fit any cabinet styles
- TRUE SATISFACTION: Best quality and service is our goal, If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We promise to leave you without any worries, please buy with confidence.
- Esay to Install: Along with matched screws,M4*25mm(1inch Length), fit for door thickness: 14mm(0.55in)-19mm(0.75in).We also have various of length screws to fit thicker panel thickness, you could choose the accurate screws according to your door thickness.Please refer to this links:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073PWNN79
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our stainless steel products which with the advantages of fairly price, the brushed nickle finish will make your cabinets have a style of your own,sturdy as well as excellent appearance design ,besides we will provide complete after-sales service.Choose Homdiy you will get awesome products and experience. Designed and built using only high-quality stainless steel.Easy to install: the installation for each handle takes less than three minutes, only with a screw-driver is enough.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 28 November 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 21 December 2020