|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 4.32 x 12.45 cm; 164.43 Grams|
|Item Model Number||528|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Adjustable Control|
|Item Weight||164 g|
Butane Torch Kitchen Blow Lighter, Culinary Torches Head Professional Chef Cooking Adjustable Flame For Sous Vide, Creme Brulee, Baking, BBQ (Butane Gas Not Included)
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$39.96 (43%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||5.8 Ounces|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25.4 x 4.3 x 12.4 centimetres|
About this item
- Safety & EASY To Use Flame Torches: Adjustable flame size and shape to concentrate the flame as much or as little as you need, one touch piezo ignition, and stabilizing plate for your safety.
- Portable Butane Torches Multi-Use: It is suitable for professional and creative family cooks. It is widely used in the processing of delicious caramel desserts, meat barbecue, charring vegetables, glazing ham, cigar lighter, small handicraft and so on.
- Adjustable and 360 Degree Reverse Use Cooks Culinary Torchs: Adjustable flame intensity temperature can reach up to 1300 c/2500 F to meet various needs, you can choose the different flame according to your requirement(Soft fire or Spit fire).
- Light Up with Piezo Ignition Technology: Just press to light fire, easy to operate with the gas flow regulator and air flow control valve cooking food torch, can be flame intensity controlled, close the valve switch, the flame goes off!
- 100% RISK-FREE and No Reason To Return: FunOwlet is committed to provide the best quality kitchen products in the market and customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority. We trust and stand by our distinctive torch. This is why our small pastry torch is covered with NO Questions, NO Hassle Return for 90 Days and a 2-year free service! The best gift for your family and friend! So, order now and consider getting our ever popular and safest torch for your family and friend too.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FunOwlet Butane Torch Kitchen Blow Lighter, Culinary Torches Head Professional Chef Cooking Adjustable Flame For Sous Vide, Creme Brulee, Baking, BBQ, Jewelry (Butane Gas Not Included)
- Flame and temperature can be adjusted, the temperature can be as high as 1300 Deg.C.
- 360 degree free rotation,can be used upside down
- Wind proof, moisture proof and water resistant, better than electric welding.
- Fully automatic electronic ignition, safe and easy.
- Ergonomic design for comfortable holding in the hand.
- Suitable for restaurant, household, picnic, hiking, camping and other outdoor activities.
- It can be fixed on butane tank, which can be replaced, cycle use is environmentally-friendly.
- Combustion value: 50 -150g / h. A can of gas can use 1.6 hours to 2 hours continuously, replace the new tank just need a little seconds.
Dimensions: 10 x 4.9 x 1.7 inches/25.4 x 12.4 x 4.3 cm
Color: White and Silver
Material: ABS + Alloy
Calibre of spout: φ22mm
Max Flame Temperature: 1300°C
Type of gas: Butane
Appliance category: Vapour pressure-butane
Igniting method: Automatic piezoelectricity ignite
Power: Gas, fit perfectly with most butane cartridge (camping stove) A Standard 8 oz Butane Fuel Canister (for camping stoves) lasts over 2 hrs at full blast.
☆ Put the "inner" blue flame 1/4 inch above the surface
☆ Move it about slowly
☆ Do one area at a time
1 x Culinary Torch
1. Please keep away from the kids.
2. Power off when you change the gas.
3. Be sure no gas is leaking before you use it.
Notice: Butane Fuel cylinder is not included for safety reason.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This is pretty much in many aspect similar wtih other Torch (Tengyes brand):
I think it just different branding.
This unit (it came with small dent on the spout, but it doesn't effect the functionality, just cosmetic), starts much better that the other torch. But since I only review 1 unit of each, it could be I simply have slightly bad unit on the Tengyes brand. This unit starts on the first attempt, pretty much all the time.
However this unit also suffer the same flimsiness on the gas regulator. When the gas regulator on low and you turn this unit upside down (as you can see in the video) the flame goes inadvertently strong. This can be dangerous if you don't expect that. So you need to be careful if you need to turn this unit upside down.
The issue I have had is it will not light when the adjustment knob near the front is turned around to the wide flame. It will only light when the front knob is turned fully counter-clockwise to the narrow flame position (looking from the back of the torch, pointed safely away from you).
The second time I tried the torch it wouldn't light. I was prepared to return it when I fidgeted with it a bit and discovered this issue. Just be aware and try not to forget it if you go a long time in between uses.
Reviewed in the United States on 8 September 2020