|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Package Dimensions||96 x 35 x 15 cm; 14.5 Kilograms|
Toy Kitchen, Keezi Kids Childrens Pretend Kitchen Playset-White
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Solid wood and MDF board are combined for stronger and sturdier construction.
- FULLY EQUIPPED: The play set comes fully equipped with the usual kitchen components like tap, sink, stove, oven, microwave, fridge and more.
- REALISTIC: The play set includes working knobs and kitchen components for realistic roleplay.
- CHILD-SAFE: Made from environmentally friendly material and painted with water-based paint that is non-toxic, odourless and mildew-resistant.
- SUITABLE FOR THREE YEAR-OLD AND ABOVE: The entire ensemble is perfect birthday or festive gift for any three year-old and above.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed to look and feel like a real kitchen, our Keezi Wooden Kitchen Play Set promises hours of pretend cooking fun for the little chef in your child. It is built at just the right size for any three-year-old and above to have a great time simulating cooking techniques, learning kitchen safety and etiquette and a whole lot more. The play set includes working knobs, kitchen components like tap, sink, stove, oven, microwave, fridge, water dispenser, knife hanger and even a phone for ordering delivery food when the chef is just too tired to cook. Certified child-safe, our sturdy kitchen play set is ready to help your child develop his or her organisational skills in the most fun way possible.Features:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Parents, be aware this will take 2+ hours to assemble (and I thought I was putting it together pretty efficiently!). There is a lot of small detail parts to screw together.