|Product Dimensions||22.71 x 7.72 x 2.21 cm; 589.67 Grams|
|Item Model Number||3005CR|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||Red and Black|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||3 Crimping Cavities|
|Included Components||Ratcheting Crimper|
|Item Weight||590 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.89 delivery
KLEIN TOOLS 3005CR Ratcheting Crimper, 10-22 AWG - Insulated Terminals
Enhance your purchase
- Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) terminals
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The full-cycle Ratcheting Crimper crimps 10-22 AWG insulated wire terminals. This tool features three crimping cavities in one tool with color-coded wire markings for three size ranges of insulated terminals. Crimper design provides low effort to crimp while maintaining a high terminal pull-off force. Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time. Compound lever-action of narrow-span handles puts more crimping power into each squeeze. Comfort grips help reduce hand fatigue.