|Package Dimensions||14.4 x 9.4 x 8.8 cm; 358 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Komak00|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Number of Lights||100|
|Included Components||Batteries included|
|Specific Uses||Vehicle lights|
|Special Features||Outdoor Lighting, Emergency Lighting|
|Switch Style||Push Button|
|Switch Installation Type||Wall|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Bulb Features||3-way switching|
|Colour Temperature||6000 Kelvin|
|Average Life||50000 Hours|
|Item Weight||358 g|
LED Solar Lights Outdoor,100 LED Motion Sensor Solar Security Lights, Outdoor Waterproof Solar Wall Light for Gate,Yard,Garage (2 Packs)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$9.39 (35%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||358 Grams|
About this item
- 3 Intelligent lighting modes - sensor mode: auto turns on at night when it detects motion and stays on for another 15s after object leaves. Constantly on mode: auto turns on dim light at dusk and turns off at dawn. Dim light sensor mode: auto turns on dim light at night and turns brighter when it detects motion.
- Brighter and wider - equipped with 100 powerful LEDs and wide range design, solar lights provide excellent illumination of up to 600 lumens, increasing both the angle and area of illumination.
- All weather-resistant - waterproof IP65, made of durable ABS material, these solar lights are solidly engineered to stand any weather (either rain, sun, wind, or snow) and will last you for years.
- Easy and convenient to use -compact design makes it easy to mount on the wall with two included screws. As they are wireless, you can install these lights anywhere, be it an outdoor gate, driveway, fence, patio, or garden.
- Solar 100 LED 270-degree wide angel upgraded wall light illuminates your space providing a secure environment for you and your beloved ones. The devices can be installed on any wall from hallways, walk sides, garage, patio, backyard, etc... Modern design, efficient energy saving, maximum usages.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fast charging - solar lights that are 5% faster than Monocrystalline silicon charging time
On the side of my house, the place where the electric line is unreachable. So I have to look for a wireless solar light that illuminates my entire side, I turned it into a stadium, and at night our family can sit and enjoy the beautiful night.
Outdoor Lighting for Garage
findyouled motion sensor lights will ligths automatically onec it detect your car reaching, helping you to drive safely at darkness.
Outdoor Lighting for Front Door
Providing up to 1000 lumen to your front door, so no worries about opening door with key even at darkness.
Outdoor Lighting for Your Lovely Pet
Proving lights to your loveling pet at darkness and making it feel safety and comfortable.
Outdoor Lighting for homing
Lights up that entire walkway back yard yard , provide additional lighting at night for safety.
THREE SETTING MODE
- Sensor Mode：Lights won’t be on unless motion is detected. Lights will turn on to FULL brightness automatically once motion is detected.
- Dim Light with Sensor Mode：Lights will stay on medium bright, and will turn to full brightness once motion is detected.
- Dim Light Mode：Light is on medium bright until the battery runs out and needs to be recharged.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I pulled it apart to investigate the issue and found the following:
1. No weatherproofing at all. Not suitable for outdoors. Components will corrode with rain.
2. Battery is lithium, which means if you live in Australia and put it outdoors, it wont last due to the heat.
3. Circuit is poorly designed, in that they have chosen some incorrect resistor values which result in the control circuits receiving too much amps resulting in critical components getting too hot while running (120deg C). This has resulted in failure of the control circuits (lights now only activate for 1 second before shutting down) and overcharging the lithium battery (up to 5v).
Dumb luck is the only reason why this didn't catch fire.
They have 2 problems - the first is that you can't adjust how long they stay on, and invariably we find we would have liked 10 seconds more light. The second is that the screws they come with are cheap and will break in your screw gun - so have some spares handy. We actually used mirror tape and stuck them onto our gutters - seems to be working OK
By Raider on 18 September 2020
don't last long if you have them on dim all night .
Update 01/04/2020:Only lasted about 9months before they started to look dim i really had high
hops for them to last at lest 2 years... they get at least 4-5hrs of sun so i thought that be more than needed to keep them charged.
I have seen several reviews that claim issues with reliability and other issues but fingers crossed no issues so far.
For the tiny price these lights are super value for money
I have installed mine on to a piece of wood with a couple of hooks on the back so they can be moved around anywhere to hook onto a patio, garage or even just placed on the floor.
I've bought similar lights with only 10pcs led and they have lasted years in all weather and are still going strong. I totally recommend this product, it does everything it says in the description and is very good value for money.