|Package Dimensions||14.4 x 9.4 x 8.8 cm; 358 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Komak00|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Included Components||Batteries included|
|Specific Uses||Vehicle lights|
|Special Features||Instant On|
|Switch Style||Push button|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||358 g|
LED Solar Lights Outdoor,100 LED Motion Sensor Solar Security Lights, Outdoor Waterproof Solar Wall Light for Gate,Yard,Garage (2 Packs)
- Solar Light:This outdoor light use solar energy,which can provide bright light.Also you don’t need to charge in time or replace the battery.It can save your time and money.
- Waterproof Security Lights:This solar outdoor light is made of waterproof and heatproof ABS material.Waterproof IP65 performance can make the solar light works high bright even in rains.
- Motion Sensor:It can detect people motion within 10-16ft and then turn on the light automatically.After 20-30s the light will turn off if no motion detected.
- Easy to install:You just need one screw to hang it.But you need to find a perfect place which have enough sunshine to get the light a better charge.The recommend installation height is about 1.7-3m.
- The upgraded solar panel converts solar power to battery power effectively with high conversion rate of 18%, stores enough power in the 1800mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, provide longer illumination time at night.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fast charging - solar lights that are 5% faster than Monocrystalline silicon charging time
On the side of my house, the place where the electric line is unreachable. So I have to look for a wireless solar light that illuminates my entire side, I turned it into a stadium, and at night our family can sit and enjoy the beautiful night.
Outdoor Lighting for Garage
findyouled motion sensor lights will ligths automatically onec it detect your car reaching, helping you to drive safely at darkness.
Outdoor Lighting for Front Door
Providing up to 1000 lumen to your front door, so no worries about opening door with key even at darkness.
Outdoor Lighting for Your Lovely Pet
Proving lights to your loveling pet at darkness and making it feel safety and comfortable.
Outdoor Lighting for homing
Lights up that entire walkway back yard yard , provide additional lighting at night for safety.
THREE SETTING MODE
- Sensor Mode：Lights won’t be on unless motion is detected. Lights will turn on to FULL brightness automatically once motion is detected.
- Dim Light with Sensor Mode：Lights will stay on medium bright, and will turn to full brightness once motion is detected.
- Dim Light Mode：Light is on medium bright until the battery runs out and needs to be recharged.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have seen several reviews that claim issues with reliability and other issues but fingers crossed no issues so far.
For the tiny price these lights are super value for money
I pulled it apart to investigate the issue and found the following:
1. No weatherproofing at all. Not suitable for outdoors. Components will corrode with rain.
2. Battery is lithium, which means if you live in Australia and put it outdoors, it wont last due to the heat.
3. Circuit is poorly designed, in that they have chosen some incorrect resistor values which result in the control circuits receiving too much amps resulting in critical components getting too hot while running (120deg C). This has resulted in failure of the control circuits (lights now only activate for 1 second before shutting down) and overcharging the lithium battery (up to 5v).
Dumb luck is the only reason why this didn't catch fire.
I have installed mine on to a piece of wood with a couple of hooks on the back so they can be moved around anywhere to hook onto a patio, garage or even just placed on the floor.
I've bought similar lights with only 10pcs led and they have lasted years in all weather and are still going strong. I totally recommend this product, it does everything it says in the description and is very good value for money.
They have 2 problems - the first is that you can't adjust how long they stay on, and invariably we find we would have liked 10 seconds more light. The second is that the screws they come with are cheap and will break in your screw gun - so have some spares handy. We actually used mirror tape and stuck them onto our gutters - seems to be working OK