|Wireless Type||Bluetooth, 5 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11ac, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Package Dimensions||17.6 x 14.4 x 9.4 cm; 566.99 Grams|
|Item Weight||567 g|
|Item Model Number||RPI4-4GB_RAM-AU|
|Date First Available||22 September 2019|
LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 Complete Starter Kit with Pi 4 Model B 4GB RAM Board, 32GB Micro SD Card Preloaded Noobs, 5V 3A Power Supply, Case, HDMI Cable, SD Card Reader (USB A&USB C), Fan, Heatsinks
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$20.00 (12%)|
- ✅Includes Made in UK Raspberry Pi 4 (Raspberry Pi 4 Model B): 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM; Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz; faster Gigabit Ethernet, and Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT). The fastest Raspberry Pi until now
- ✅Small But Powerful Mini PC: 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported) for high clear display; 2 USB 3.0 ports plus 2 USB 2.0 ports, faster data transfer speed than Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- ✅32 GB SanDisk Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS, plus USB MicroSD Card Reader with USB-A and USB-C ports (compatible with all USB C devices such as Macbook). You can plug and play; 5V 3A on/off Switch Power Supply with USB C Cable and Noise Filter, Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4
- ✅Equipped with 3 premium copper heat sinks with better heat dissipation than aluminum ones and prevent system failure. It also comes with a fan and installs tools, a real raspberry pi complete starter kit. Don’t worry to run big software you can’t run on the Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- ✅Premium Black Case, offers your Raspberry pi good protection. And it leaves access to power, audio/video, USB, LAN, micro SD card, and HDMI connector; Leaves space for fan and gap for heat dissipation. High Quality HDMI Cable, connect the board to your TV or monitor easily. Get this raspberry pi to build your own retro pie or home media center
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range Specifications Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model) 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards) 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported) 2-lane MIPI DSI display port 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode) OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*) 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*) Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT) Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient Software & OS Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of operating system from the standard distributions. Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi. What you get: 1x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Motherboard 1x Sandisk micro SD card preloaded with NOOBs 1x USB A& USB C SD card reader 2 X Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable 1x 5V 3A on/off Switch Power Supply USB C Cable 1x Premium Black Case 3x Copper Heatsinks 1x Fan 1x Install Tool Kit 1x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Fan causes the board not to boot. Removed the fan and it works perfectly.
- Heatsinks look to have double sided tape on them, not anything thermal conductive.
Get a different kit.
as you open the box your greeted with the raspberry pi and its accessories, once you take everything out of the packaging. you plug in the HDMI and power (type c) into the pi. and lastly insert the micro sd card into the pi after that boot it up and you have your pi basically up and running. as the sd card includes Noobs on it preloaded so you can use raspbian with no other steps. this kit is complete with many accessories that you would want for a complete set. with a case, fan and heat sinks to keep it protected and cool. overall it works great and look forward to using it in the future.
There is a printed instruction book that goes into a good level of detail, with pictures as required, showing the components of the Pi. The detailed instructions show which heat sink goes where, and how to attach the fan.
For the other reviewers saying the fan is extremely loud, there is a note in the instruction book about which header pins to use, if you use the 3.3v the fan is extremely quiet. I have not used the 5v pin, as the use that I have for the Pi shouldn't need the fan at full speed, but even the book states that the fan will be noisier, running at full speed all the time, if plugged in here.
The case is a good fit. The only addition I would like to see with the case is a plug to close the Pi Camera hole if not using the optional camera module, just to help keep any dust out of the case.
The entire setup process is about 10 minutes from opening the box to logging into the pi for the first time.
I have purchased a lot of Raspberry Pi's, both as stand alone and as kits for earlier versions of the Pi, and this kit is the best packaged and documented of all of them.
I will definitely be buying more of these kits.
One-piece to note is that the fan is incredibly loud and definitely noticeable when in use.
Note you need to fit the red cable to the 3.3v power connector if you want the fan to be quiet. Other reviews have shown it being fitted to the 5v power.