|RAM Size||4 GB|
|Hardware Interface||USB, USB Type C, Ethernet, HDMI, Composite Video, USB 3.0, USB 2.0|
|Graphics RAM Type||SDRAM|
|Voltage||3 Volts (AC)|
|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Package Dimensions||32.21 x 21.69 x 8.1 cm; 531 Grams|
|Item Weight||531 g|
|Item Model Number||RPI4-4GB-fanxin|
|Date First Available||23 September 2019|
LABISTS Raspberry Pi 4 Complete Starter Kit with Pi 4 Model B 4GB RAM Board, 32GB Micro SD Card Preloaded Noobs, 5V 3A Power Supply, Case, HDMI Cable, SD Card Reader (USB A&USB C), Fan, Heatsinks
|Price:||+ $17.69 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||USB, USB Type C, Ethernet, HDMI, Composite Video, USB 3.0, USB 2.0|
|Graphics RAM type||SDRAM|
About this item
- ✅Includes Made in UK Raspberry Pi 4 (Raspberry Pi 4 Model B): 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM; Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz; faster Gigabit Ethernet, and Power-over-Ethernet support (with separate PoE HAT). The fastest Raspberry Pi until now
- ✅Small But Powerful Mini PC: 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported) for high clear display; 2 USB 3.0 ports plus 2 USB 2.0 ports, faster data transfer speed than Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- ✅32 GB SanDisk Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS, plus USB MicroSD Card Reader with USB-A and USB-C ports (compatible with all USB C devices such as Macbook). You can plug and play; 5V 3A on/off Switch Power Supply with USB C Cable and Noise Filter, Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4
- ✅Equipped with 3 premium copper heat sinks with better heat dissipation than aluminum ones and prevent system failure. It also comes with a fan and install tools, a real raspberry pi complete starter kit. Don't worry to to run big software you can't run on the Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- ✅Premium Black Case, offers your Raspberry pi good protection. And it leaves access to power, audio/video, USB, LAN, micro SD card, and HDMI connector; Leaves space for fan and gap for heat dissipation. High Quality HDMI Cable, connect the board to your TV or monitor easily. Get this raspberry pi to build your own retro pie or home media center
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range Specifications Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model) 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards) 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported) 2-lane MIPI DSI display port 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode) OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*) 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*) Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT) Operating temperature: 0 - 50 degrees C ambient Software & OS Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of operating system from the standard distributions. Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi. What you get: 1x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Motherboard 1x Sandisk micro SD card preloaded with NOOBs 1x USB A& USB C SD card reader 1x HDMI cable 1x 5V 3A on/off switch power supply USB C cable 1x premium black case 3x copper heatsinks 1x fan 1x install tool kit 1x user manual
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|