|Number Of Items||1|
|Audio Output Mode||Surround|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Memory Card Slot||CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Disc|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Remote Control Included?||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||26.6 x 31.7 x 7.5 cm; 1.47 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.47 kg|
|Item Model Number||BLU-BD3000|
|Date First Available||1 September 2017|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Laser Blu-Ray Player Multi Region HDMI Digital 7.1, with LAN for DLNA
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$20.95 (21%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Media type||CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Disc|
|Item weight||1.47 Kilograms|
About this item
- ♥Blu Ray and DVD Region unlocked – so you can play any DVD or Blu-Ray movie bought anywhere in the world!
- ♥DVD upscaling – it makes your DVD or low-resolution movies look like Full High Definition 1080 Blu Ray movies.
- ♥ HDMI and composite video output – where other players only offer HDMI out – the BD3000 offers HDMI and composite – for new and old TV’s.
- ♥ True multi-channel surround sound output – not just 2.0 but Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound
- ♥ Support for all major media formats: BD-video, AVI (Xvid and MPEG 4), Divx (1-4), MKV, MP3, JPEG, PNG and others
- ♥ 3-year warranty – we’re so confident in the quality of our BD3000 that we offer you an industry leading guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You’re looking at the latest One-BLUE licensed Multi-Region Blu-Ray Player from LASER – the undisputed best-selling Multi Region Blu Ray player in Australia!
✔It’s the only Blu Ray player with a 3-year warranty giving you peace of mind.
✔Enjoy different media files with a terrific picture and sound quality on this multi-region Blu-Ray and DVD play player. This compatible player works as a universal Blu-ray, DVD and CD player and easily connects to a TV or Home theatre system via an HDMI cable or the old red/white RCA cables.
✔It is perfect for a home theatre enthusiast, as it supports Dolby Surround sound and cinema quality 24fps playback to offer an ultimate home theater experience, You can also enjoy videos, music and images via a USB flash drive or a hard disk drive, which can be inserted in the USB port provided on the front panel.
✔You can also connect it to your network with the LAN connection (RJ45) & use DLNA to play content from other DLNA devices in your home. The Blu-ray player can intelligently up-scale your favourite DVD movies so that you can enjoy them in a better and clear 1080p full HD resolution. Basic features like a parental lock and remote control have also been provided to offer better control and peace of mind.
- Blu Ray and DVD Region unlocked – so you can play any DVD or Blu-Ray movie bought anywhere in the world!
- DVD upscaling – it makes your DVD or low-resolution movies look like Full High Definition 1080 Blu Ray movies.
- HDMI and composite video output – where other players only offer HDMI out – the BD3000 offers HDMI and composite – for new and old TV’s.
- True multi-channel surround sound output – not just 2.0 but Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound Connect to home theatre systems and TVs via the HDMI port and enjoy picture-perfect video clarity and crystal clear sounds&n
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
my "old" Sony BD player indicated that it cannot have its region changed. So I bought this BD player so that I could
watch the set of BDs she gave me way back at Xmas.
I connected up with RCA connectors to AV2 on my TV. Starting from a completely powered down unit:
(1) I switched on at the mains. (NB press power button on remote or the unit so indicator goes from red to green!)
(2) I ensured there was no DVD or BD inside before powering up. (After powering up for the very first time there
were some simple setting up procedure before I was free to change regions. Normally this step won't apply for
(3) Referred to the manual, which outlines how to change the region for BDs. The process is pretty intuitive
after entering 8520 on the remote control.
(4) Changed the BD region from B to A to play USA region BDs.
(5) After changing the BD region I pressed "return" on the remote to get back to normal operation.
Worked first time with a very nice picture after changing region from Australia to USA.
The instruction book provided no answers, so I found a YouTube video which provides a code for changing the Blu Ray region. There is no mention of a code in the instructions. Despite changing the region, the error message persisted.
It shouldn't be this hard in 2021. I have returned the item
By Brendan on 17 November 2019