|Item Diameter||60 Millimeters|
|Item weight||0.13 Kilograms|
LEDVANCE LED lamp , Base: B22d , RGBW , 2000…6500 K , 10 W , Replacement for 60 W Incandescent Bulb , Smart+ Classic Multicolour [Energy Efficiency Class A]
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- For Android smartphones: Download the free LEDVANCE SMART+ app from the Play Store and control the SMART+ Bluetooth product directly and without an additional device
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa via Android App: Control your SMART+ Bluetooth Products via voice command
- Compatible with Siri: Control your SMART+ Bluetooth products via voice command thanks to the integration in the Apple Home App
- Genuine replacement for a 60 W light bulb; LED in piston shape with matte surface and E27 socket for the usual easy replacement
- Low power consumption: Energy saving 10 W LED with energy efficiency class A and a light output of 806 lumens
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LEDVANCE SMART+ offers a really large selection of smart Bluetooth Mesh light products. Modern and highly efficient LED lamps, stylish LED luminaires for indoor use and an attractive outdoor product portfolio.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Issues: would not connect to the ledvance smart app, but managed to somehow connect to the alexa app, then intermittently working/not working with alexa. Now would not reset after trying their reset procedure. Money wasted as I can’t even return it now that the packaging has been destroyed…
I’ve bought a replacement from another brand which is working fine.
Registrazione delle lampade sul cellulare macchinosa qualche volta non va a buon fine.
Una volta registrate spesso si disconnettono, quando funzionano non sono poi così pessime.
Esperienza negativa anche con Alexa, con 3 hub in casa (70m2) all 90% Alexa non le trova e devi rifare l’abbinamento.
Sconsigliato, prendete la versione Wi-Fi perché la lampadina in se non è male e il sistema bth che non funziona.