|Educational Objective(s)||Motor Skills|
|Language:||English, Italian, French, German, Spanish|
|Number of Pieces||76|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||24 months - 4 years|
|Item Model Number||10903|
|Product Dimensions||35.4 x 9.4 x 37.8 cm; 1 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
LEGO DUPLO Fire Station 10903 Building Toy
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 2 LEGO DUPLO firefighter figures plus a dog figure Features an easy-to-build fire station toy with tower and a fire truck toy for toddlers with lights and siren sound Accessory elements include a ladder, hose, fire extinguisher, axe and a campfire
- Press the button on the kids' fire truck toy to activate the siren and lights Join in with firefighter training at the station, then rush to the rescue in the red fire truck toy Use the modern characters, accessories and decorated bricks to have fun while helping your toddler learn about everything firefighters do for us Help your child develop fine motor skills as they build this toy fire station playset
- This firefighter toy for kids makes an ideal gift for preschool children LEGO DUPLO products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands
- There are lots of LEGO DUPLO Town products to collect and play out your child's everyday life in a recognizable DUPLO world Combine with the 10901 Fire Truck for even more firefighter-themed fun
- Fire station measures over 10 inch (26cm) high, 9 inch (25cm) wide and 4 inch (12cm) deep Fire truck measures over 3 inch (10cm) high, 5 inch (14cm) long and 2 inch (7cm) wide
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Play out real-life scenarios in LEGO DUPLO Town: a recognisable world with modern DUPLO figures. Visit the easy-to-build 10903 Fire Station and enjoy pretend play, helping the firefighters as they practice putting out the campfire and climbing the ladder to rescue the station dog in the tower. When the call comes in, help your toddler jump the firefighters into the fire truck, turn on the flashing light and siren, and head off on another daring rescue, Includes 2 DUPLO figures plus a dog figure.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The build is very simple and the instructions just as simple and clear to follow, though perhaps a bit challenging for a 3-year-old. Once built, it looks good and my child enjoyed playing with it immensely, He also combined his other Lego Duplo blocks to build additional features on top. The fire engine is built very well, its sturdy, solid plastic pieces fit tightly and also includes a siren with flashing lights and sound, and thankfully the sound is low, though perhaps a bit too low.
it comes with 2 firefighter figures and a dog, plus some additional unique pieces like a control panel block, a chair, a pizza, fire hydrant, fire hose, a ladder an axe 2 fire alarms and 2 soft plastic pieces for fire and water.
This is a good Lego Duplo set and kids will definitely enjoy playing, but I feel that there just isn't enough on offer here to justify the cost, other than the Lego branding. This would perhaps make for better purchase with an Amazon discount offer.
+ Very versatile. My son is currently obsessed with the fire engine, and will no doubt grow into wanting to construct and play with the station.
+ Fire engine has a working siren and lights, and comes complete with the battery.
+ Sturdy, excellent quality. I cannot tell you how many times the fire engine has already been thrown across ceramic tile. Yes, it separates (part of the fun for my son!) but there's no damage at all.
+ Brightly coloured, lots of possibilities for imaginative play.
+ No parts are particularly small or present as choking hazards. I mention this in case you're thinking about age suitability. I got this for Christmas for my 16-month-old. I note he's slightly below the stated age limit of 2. He's a larger boy, doesn't chew / mouth much, and I have no concerns about any parts posing a risk to him.
+ The bricks are the perfect size for small hands.
- A little pricey. I got it on sale at £25.99, which I thought was a great price.
If you can get this for a good price, I'd wholeheartedly recommend this set!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 December 2019