|Item weight||1.34 Pounds|
|Number of pieces||1|
Linenspa Orthopedic Gel Foam Seat Cushion - Tailbone/Coccyx Comfort - Support for All-Day Sitting and Back Pain Relief, LZ1814GOSC, Grey, 18" x 14"
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||45.72 x 35.56 x 7.62 cm; 607.81 Grams|
About this item
- Orthopedic design helps alleviate lower back pain by providing comfort and support while sitting
- Traditional gel foam helps distribute weight evenly and improve posture for better comfort
- U-shaped opening helps to relieve tailbone pressure while also reducing numbness
- Perfect for work, cars, truck drivers, airplanes, wheelchairs, and sporting events
- Chair pad measures 17 x 14 x 3, rayon from bamboo velour cover is removable and washable
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The orthopedic design of the LINENSPA Orthopedic Seat Cushion adds a layer of comfort to most chairs, benches and seats. Made of supportive traditional gel foam, the cushion has a contour shape that is designed to distribute weight evenly and promote proper posture to help ease back pain and numbness from long periods of sitting.
Reduce Pressure on Your Tailbone
The back of the cushion has a U shaped cutout that reduces pressure on the tailbone while sitting. This can be especially helpful if you sit all day at work, if you are traveling long distances, or if you use a wheelchair.
Soft, Breathable Cover
For premium comfort, this cozy chair pad has a soft velour cover made of 75 percent polyester and 25 percent rayon from bamboo fabric blend.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Por la forma del cojín en la parte de en frente no sé si resulte cómodo para hombres, tal vez pueda lastimar.