|Product Dimensions||18.42 x 12.37 x 14.61 cm; 997.9 Grams|
|Item Model Number||1752264|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1752264|
|Item Weight||998 g|
DYMO Label Printer | LabelWriter 450 Direct Thermal Label Printer, Great for Labeling, Filing, Mailing, Barcodes and More, Home & Office Organization
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- ELIMINATE THE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: The LabelWriter 450 prints precise quantities without difficulty
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner
- SPEEDY LABELING: Use the included DYMO software to quickly create and print address, file folder, and barcode labels up to 51 labels per minute
- EASILY CUSTOMIZE AND PRINT LABELS: Create labels directly from text in Microsoft word, excel, outlook, and Google contacts
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO LabelWriter: Labels in a variety of sizes; Not compatible with Dymo stamps
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The most efficient solution for your professional labeling, filing, and mailing needs, the LabelWriter 450 label printer saves you time and money at the office. Connect a LabelWriter 450 thermal printer to your PC or Mac* and you’re ready to print labels directly from Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Google Contacts. Print address labels, file folder labels, name badges and more without the extra work and hassle of printing sheet labels on a standard desktop printer. Direct Thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink or toner and the printer’s compact design makes it an easy and attractive addition to any modern workspace. *Compatible with Windows7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Refer instruction manual for troubleshooting steps.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|