Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 delivery
The Last of Us Part 2 - PlayStation 4
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$35.95 (36%)|
- The Last of Us Part 2 is the sequel to the highly-acclaimed release from Naughty Dog, set after 5 years have passed, and features Ellie and Joel encountering new characters and challenges
- Taking advantage of the PS4’s hardware, The Last of Us Part 2 provides detailed visuals and realistic graphics for an immersive gaming experience
- Complex and Emotional Story-Experience the escalating moral conflicts created by Ellie's relentless pursuit of vengeance; The cycle of violence left in her wake will challenge your notions of right versus wrong, good versus evil, and hero versus villain
- A Beautiful Yet Dangerous World: Set out on Ellie's journey, taking her from the peaceful mountains and forests of Jackson to the lush, overgrown ruins of greater Seattle; Encounter new survivor groups, and terrifying evolutions of the infected
- Tense and Desperate Action-Survival Gameplay: New and evolved gameplay systems deliver upon the life-or-death stakes of Ellie's journey through the hostile world
- Package Dimensions : 17 x 13.4 x 1.6 cm; 120 Grams
- Release date : 19 June 2020
- ASIN : B07Y9ZSV1G
- Item Model Number : 9329909
- Best Sellers Rank: 44 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Five years after their dangerous journey across the post-pandemic United States, Ellie and Joel have settled down in Jackson, Wyoming. Living amongst a thriving community of survivors has allowed them peace and stability, despite the constant threat of the infected and other, more desperate survivors. When a violent event disrupts that peace, Ellie embarks on a relentless journey to carry out justice and find closure. As she hunts those responsible, one by one, she is confronted with the devastating physical and emotional repercussions of her actions.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also Devs, please keep your stupid propoganda and politics out of games
There's no way this game is a masterpiece, nor deserving of so many 10/10 reviews. A classic example of how game critics are too busy chasing a personal agenda to properly review a game. So much for journalism integrity.
Anyway, everything about this game is masterful. It’s confronting, brutal and some may struggle with the ideals, choices and nature of the protagonist, but it’s brilliant.
I’m fairly certain actual gamers that appreciate storytelling will glaze over the empty ‘user’ reviews and buy the game anyway, so not sure why they bother.
For those that actually enjoy games or own a PlayStation, you must play this game which truly defines this console generation.
We loved the last of us 1 because of the story and then the gameplay. Sadly, last of us 2 just ruined this. The story is too enforced on the player, and more often than not makes no sense. The gameplay however is intense, but for the last of us series, it was really all about the story and that journey with the characters more than gameplay.
Gameplay can feel little repetitive after 12hr mark. However it’s still fun to play, especially the boss fights. Puzzles in the game aren’t too many which is great. It’s got just the right amount and not frustrate the player. . And the puzzles are quite practical so not so much mini games BS which I don’t like. Often it’s just figuring out safe combinations and way out of places for example. Love this game.
If you hate this game, then it's a you problem, not a game problem.