Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Make the most of your Instant Pot® with fast, wholesome recipes
Take the pressure off of pressure cooking with an Instant Pot cookbook that makes meals simple. With more than 100 easy, delicious recipes and plenty of helpful tips, The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook is a must-have for new owners and experienced enthusiasts alike.
Discover a clear step-by-step breakdown of how to use and care for an Instant Pot, including safety tips and breakdowns of each function and feature. Find out how your Instant Pot can create dishes for every meal, whether you need a quick breakfast or dinner in an instant!
- Instant Pot mastery―Get tips for using your Instant Pot like a pro, including cook time charts for different beans and legumes, grains, meat, poultry, seafood, and veggies.
- Versatile recipes―Dig in to a wide variety of dishes like Cinnamon-Raisin French Toast Bake, Steamed Artichokes with Dipping Sauce, Pork Fried Rice, and Molten Brownie Pudding.
- Facts at a glance―Pick the perfect recipes with handy labels for vegetarian, gluten-free, or paleo-friendly choices, along with essential cook time and pressure-release info.
Unlock the potential of your most versatile appliance with this comprehensive Instant Pot cookbook.
Featuring forty brand-new dessert recipes from bestselling cookbook author Laurel Randolph, Instant Pot Desserts will inspire you to use your electric pressure cooker in a whole new way.
Have dinner in the oven? Make dessert on the countertop at the same time. Is it too hot to bake? Use your cooker to make a cake without heating up your kitchen.
From cheesecake to bread pudding to pie, you’ll be amazed what sweet treats you can make in your Instant Pot. Perfect for beginners and pros alike, you won’t need a bunch of extra equipment to make these desserts. Randolph includes lots of tips and tricks for “baking” in your pressure cooker, including Instant Pot basics, how to cook pot-in-pot, and recommended pans and accessories.
Instant Pot Desserts features tantalizing color photos and instructions for different sizes and models of the Instant Pot. Plus, the all-new cookbook features plenty of tasty vegan, gluten-free, and no-added-sugar options so everyone can indulge their sweet tooth. Recipes include:
- Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake
- Chocolate-Orange Lava Cakes
- Peach Dumplings
- Brownie Pie With Peanut Butter Swirl
- Mini Flans
- Tiramisu Rice Pudding
- Sticky Date Cake
- and more!
Everyone knows and loves The Simpsons. Now you can make the food you’ve seen in the show for thirty-one seasons right in the comfort of your own home faster than you can say, “Mmm...Donuts.”
Over the years, Simpsons episodes have featured, and sometimes revolved, around countless food items. Thanks to Homer Simpson’s unending appetite and a writers’ room full of food lovers, the show has a long list of truly iconic dishes. From Chief Wiggum’s Chili to the Flaming Moe (a.k.a. Flaming Homer) to Super Squishees to Krusty Burgers, you’ll find all those recipes and more in The Unofficial Simpsons Cookbook.
Featuring 70 recipes that include many of the most classic Simpsons dishes, this cookbook includes easy-to-follow instructions for chefs of all ages and levels. Finally, you can make all your favorite meals straight from Marge’s kitchen in no time!
Revolutionize your Instant Pot with 100 brand-new recipes from Laurel Randolph, author of the #1 bestselling The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook.
Sure your pressure cooker can make simple soups and cook rice, but it can do so much more! Officially licensed by Instant Pot®, The Instant Pot No-Pressure Cookbook takes home cooks far beyond boring basics and introduces them to the versatility and adaptability of this miraculous kitchen gadget.
Laurel expertly mixes traditional cooking methods with the convenience of pressure cooking, and uses the Instant Pot® in unexpected ways, creating a wide range of dishes using fresh ingredients. She shares how one appliance can become the key to making healthy, flavorful meals, without taking hours of your time.
The book features:
- 100 creative, delicious recipes for every meal, all designed to work perfectly with the Instant Pot®
- Dishes based on cuisines from around the world—from Biryani with Currants and Cashews to Chorizo Hominy Grits and Shakshuka with Harissa and Feta.
- Tips and hints to get the most out of your electric pressure cooker
- Beautiful full color photos throughout
With recipes that cover every meal and food group—from Spiced Banana Steel Cut Oats and Green Curry with Chicken, Eggplant, and Shishito Peppers to Vietnamese Brisket Tacos and even Pineapple Rum Mug Cakes—The Instant Pot ® No-Pressure Cookbook is an indispensable companion for every electric pressure cooker!