|Package Dimensions||10.21 x 9.3 x 2.21 cm; 68 Grams|
|Item Weight||68 g|
Lavatools KT3 Kitchen Timer & Stopwatch, Large Digits, Loud Alarm, Mute Function, Quick-Set Buttons, Magnetic Stand (Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Human interface input||Buttons|
About this item
- Large 3" display with easy-to-read bold clear digits.
- Quick-set minute and seconds buttons allows for easy and fast operation.
- Ultra-loud beeper alarm means that you'll never miss it, even if you're in another room.
- Mute function and light indicator means you can use it in crowded or quiet areas with out bothering others.
- Integrated magnet, kickstand, and hand hole allows you to place it anywhere.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Essential Timer
The Lavatools KT3 Timer is the our take on the quintessential digital timer. It is designed to provide simple and reliable countdown and stopwatch functions along with a host of features that make it one of the easiest timers you'll ever use.
The KT3 Timer comes with 10 minute, 5 minute, 1 minute, and 10 seconds quick set buttons, which means that you can set your time in just a few presses. For storefronts, libraries, or areas you wish to stay quiet, the mute function keeps the alarm silent and activates the light indicator instead. Designed to Readability
A large 3" display dominates the timer, making it easily readable from a distance as well as for those with not the best eyesight. We've designed the digits to be bold with clearly marked minutes and seconds. Designed to be Heard
It's important to hear your timer so we used an super loud beeper alarm to make sure you'll never miss it. Whether it's a busy kitchen or you're in another room, the KT3 Timer will make itself heard when the time's up. Who We Are
Lavatools is boutique manufacturer of high-end precision kitchen measurement tools. The company was born from dissatisfaction of inaccurate, slow, and flimsy thermometers that underserved the modern chef. As a response, we started developing purpose-driven, dialed-in devices that use innovative technologies not found on other thermometers on the market. Our thermometers have found their way into Michelin-starred kitchens, neighborhood restaurants, and hundreds of thousands of homes around the world. Specifications
- Timer and stopwatch functions
- Quick set buttons
- Large 3" display with large digits
- Super loud beeper alarm
- Magnet, kickstand, and hang hole for storage
- Mute function
- Ever-on technology
- AAA battery included
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However there is two annoying design flaws:
1. The buttons are a tiny bit fiddly to use if stuck on a fridge - the back of the device isn't flat (the magnets stick back more than the bottom) so it rocks as you press the buttons. Fixable by padding the pack with something
2. Biggest problem is the timer beeps twice when there is 10- and 5-minutes left, which is quite annoying and pointless. It does this even if you set it for, say, 6 minutes! Doesn't see to be any way to disable this (short of silencing the beeper entirely), and strangely this isn't mentioned in the included manual
The one criticism I've got is that the magnets on the back of the timer almost immediately separated from the device and are now holding up things on my fridge. For the price I can't really complain however I've knocked some stars off as a result.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Well built. It is plastic, but feels solid.
2. Large easy-read screen
3. Large rubbery dependable buttons - no click
4. Option for Light Alert or Beep
5. When the Alert goes off, the timer starts counting up. If you miss it, you can see at a glance how much time passed since it went off.
6. Alert on Beep Goes for 10 seconds slow, then fast for 50 seconds, then stops.
Credit to the designer, who obviously knew what it meant to actually use a timer.
1. Beep is shrill - great if you are a ways off. A little harsh if you are standing next to it.
I bought this for working out in my basement. I am contemplating a second one for the main floor. I time a lot of stuff I do all day long. The option for silent alert, and the fact that the alert turns off after a minute are ideal features for me.
Somewhat expensive for what is basically a kitchen timer.
It says, this item needs AAA battery but it is actually a CR2032. (Unless there is a world wherin CR2032 is AAA)