Make learning to read fun, with phonics and sight words!
Learn to Read with Reading Eggs Box Set 2: Lessons 11–20 includes 200+ pages of high impact reading activities that will get your child reading. From the creators of Reading Eggs, the website where children learn to read, these reading lessons are full of phonics, sight words and phonemic awareness activities that are fun, interesting and highly effective. Easy to use, beautifully designed and child friendly, each page is simple, with a clear learning focus.
This box set contains 10 lessons that focus on the essential skills of phonics, phonemic awareness and high-frequency sight words. In the 10 lessons of this box set your child will:
- build talking and listening skills.
- learn the letters n, p, h, r, z and e.
- say the sound of each letter.
- build alphabet skills.
- find words that rhyme.
- learn the sight words: the, see, you.
- learn the sounds: an, ap, ee.
- read words and sentences.
- build vocabulary.
These activities develop the strongest reading foundation. Best of all, the activities make learning to read interesting and engaging for children. Through the activities in this box set, children build:
- phonics skills
- phonemic awareness skills
- high-frequency sight words
- handwriting skills
- reading comprehension skills
The 10 lessons in this box set cover:
- Lesson 11, Letter Nn
- Lesson 12, Letter Pp
- Lesson 13, ap
- Lesson 14, Letter Hh
- Lesson 15, Letter Rr
- Lesson 16, an
- Lesson 17, Letter Zz
- Lesson 18, Letter Ee and ee
- Lesson 19, the, see
- Lesson 20, Review
Look for the other box sets in the series to continue the reading journey.
- Learn to Read with Reading Eggs: Book 1 Box Set
- Learn to Read with Reading Eggs: Book 3 Box Set
Reading Eggs is a team of expert educators with more than 30 years' experience publishing quality literacy resources for children all over the world. We specialise in teaching children how to read, at school and in the home. Our aim is to develop a lifelong love of learning for all children.