|Number of Pieces||2|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 April 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||18 months - 15 years|
|Item Model Number||LER8904|
|Product Dimensions||23.11 x 23.11 x 9.91 cm; 22.68 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Learning Resources Spike The Fine Motor Hedgehog, Sensory, Fine Motor Toy, Hedgehog Toys for Toddler, for Kids, Ages 18 Months+
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||18 months to 180 months|
|Number of pieces||2|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||23.1 x 23.1 x 9.9 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FINE MOTOR GAMES FOR KIDS: Build fine motor skills with chunky, peg-shaped pieces that fit to the back of this friendly hedgehog. Also use Spike as for occupational therapy exercises
- DEVELOP: Colorful quills help kids build color recognition, sorting, and counting skills through fine motor skill games. Spike is also a great toy for visually impaired children!
- TODDLER TOYS: Now fine motor intrinsic toys come with easy to grasp pieces that are just the right size for little toddler and preschool hands to hold. Fine motor set includes 2-piece hedgehog about 6” in diameter, 12 quills, and activity guide
- EASY STORAGE: When playtime over the quills easily fit in the Hedgehog
- EASTER TOYS: For toddlers ages 18 months+
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This hedgehog lost his quills and only your little ones can help him get them back! Spike is a fine motor skills toy that helps kids build hand muscles and fine motor skills development as they replace the chunky, peg-shaped “quills” within the holes that dot the smiling hedgehog’s back. The learning doesn't end there—Spike's colorful quills also lend themselves well to lessons in counting, sorting, and color identification skills. Kids can arrange quills by warm or cool colors, work on sequences and patterns by alternating colors, or count the quills with numbers printed on this fine motor toy for toddlers. Once playtime is over, the hedgehog is a snap to clean up—each piece is made of plastic that can be easily wiped clean, and the quills stow snugly inside the hedgehog body.
From the manufacturer
Develop Fine Motor Skills
Build fine motor skills with chunky, peg-shaped pieces that fit to the back of this friendly hedgehog.
Colorful quills help kids build color recognition, sorting, and counting skills through fine motor skill games.
Once playtime is over, the Hedgehog is a snap to clean up—each piece is made of plastic that can be easily wiped clean, and the quills stow snugly inside the Hedgehog body.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
it's super sturdy,it also helps him with his colours & his counting (he's almost 4 years old) it's great value for money & we know it's going to be a staple for years!
Spike is a big hit in our house. My daughter was really attracted to Spike from the moment he arrived and still plays with him now (she’s nearly 3). Spike is lightweight, easy to take on trips as packs away and easy to clean.