|Product Dimensions||29.21 x 12.07 x 2.54 cm; 198.45 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||5LED Double-60-NW- Dimmer|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5LED Double-60-NW- Dimmer|
|Item Weight||198 g|
Leisure LED RV LED Ceiling Double Dome Light Fixture with Built in Dimmer Interior Lighting for Car/RV/Trailer/Camper/Boat 12V Natural White 4000-4500K 650 Lumen (5-Pack)
|Price:||+ $18.57 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 Pack Leisure LED Double Dome Light Fixture With Built in Dimmer 650 Lumens 60 X 2835 SMD leds 11-18V Super Bright
- High Quality Material and Reliable Performance : this CE and RoHs approved double dome light has a life expectancy of more than 60,000 hours, lasts longer than standard bulb. It is also heat-resistant and anti-corrosive.
- Innovative Touch Pad Dimmer: Touch Pad enables adjustment of light output; 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% illumination. Our Light adds great functionality to any area for lighting and it is widely used as perfect replacement light for Car/RV/Trailer/Camper/Motorhomes/Marine Boats.
- Lower Power Consumption & High Energy Efficiency: It comes with two T10 Wedge panels with altogether 48 pcs 2835 SMD LED Bulbs. It only draws 6 Watts and provides total 2 X 310 lumens of brightness
- One Year Warranty GUARANTEE: We take full responsibility for our product and customer dissatisfaction. if there is any quality problem of our light or you are not happy with your purchase in our store, please kindly contact us and we are always ready to help
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
5 Pack NEW Double Dome Light Fixture 48 2835 SMD chip leds, 2 x 310 Lumens Natural White RV, Marine & Auto 620 Total Lumen. Description: Double Dome Light Fixture comes with two T10 Wedge panels, LED Bulb. Innovative Touch Pad Dimmer: Touch Pad enables adjustment of light output; 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% illumination. Applications include 12 Volts DC recreational vehicles. Wide Range Voltage can handle 11-18V Color Temperature : 4000-4500K Natural White 2 x 24 High power Wedge style 2835 SMD LEDs 60,000 hour life expectancy. Last many times longer than standard light bulb Dimensions: 11 1/2"L x 5"W x 1"H. Specification: Fixture comes with a LED light bulb that is made with high quality SMDs Product weight is approximately 8 oz. ea
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The good: They blend right into the other stuff in our Forest River R-pod. They are not for a street of dreams home but fine for this setting. And there is not a lot on the market that has any kind of dimmer, our primary interest.
The bad: Way...Too...Bright. Even on 25%, the lowest setting. We are not doing heart bypass surgery in our R-pod. So I applied a thin layer of off-white paint to the inside of the plastic "shades". Much better.
The other bad: It's virtually impossible to find the on/off button in the dark. You can barely feel the markings that are molded into the plastic. This is an unforced error that never should have made it to the final product. I will probably find a white rubber flat washer that can be glued on to make it easier to locate. If someone responds with any interest here, I will post my results.
Overall, we are happy enough to keep them and if we like them after a few camping trips, we'll probably replace all of the fixtures with these.
My only 2 complaints about the product are:
1.On 25 percent brightness it makes a humming noise. This isn’t a big deal since I really doubt it will ever be set to 25percent
2. The light does feel a kinda cheap and flimsy but then again so do most rv products
Anyway, the dimming works as advertised and I'm fine with the color for the areas I put them (I got some other warm white lights for certain areas).
But, personally, in an RV, I would prefer that the 100% output be what you get at the 50% setting in actuality. Then, dim down from there. I keep them at 25% almost all the time. But, that is preferable to what I had before...just could be better...