|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 2.54 x 12.7 cm; 141.75 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||LED Recessed 4.75|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LED Recessed 4.75|
|Item Weight||142 g|
5 Pack Leisure LED RV Boat Recessed Ceiling Light 480 Lumen Super Slim LED Panel Light DC 12V 4.75 6W Full Aluminum Downlights Cool White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4.75" 480 Lumen Slim Ultra thin Dimmable thickness is only 0.70", lightweight and compact body fits narrow places. Shock and vibration resistant
- Warm White 3500K Or Natural White 4500K Full Aluminum - Made out of full aluminum, keeps radiating heat away from LED chip board so as to increase the lifespan of them
- Recessed Mount - Recessed mount with spring clips provides neat finish after installation. We also sell warml white light in our store
- Notes: Lights are powered by DC12V for RV, motorhome, trailer or boat. Can use at home with a 12V to 120 converter
- Energy Saving - LED contributes to energy efficiency. It consumes lower power of your vehicle battery while providing efficient lighting
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
5 x Slim Line 4.75" Recessed LED Lights 480 Lumen Warm White & Natural White - Dimmable Free Expedited Shipping Mounting Depth is only 3/4" Voltage: 11V-14.5V Wattage: 6W Lighting color: Cool white Luminous flux: 480 lumens Beam angle: 120 degrees Service life: more than 50,000 Hrs Highest quality LEDs, high efficiency Even light distribution Low heat rating, safe and durable for use Easy recessed mount design A finished look with all the screws hidden after installation Weight: 5 OZ ea light Dimension: 4.75"" X 3/4" Cutout: 4.25" Cutout Depth: 3/4"
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Just note that you need to make sure youre hooking them up to a spot in your rv that has a switch leg going to it unless you want to run new wire. Otherwise go with the surface mount style that has the on off switch built in.